Good product for joints, ligh enough for sensistive stomach!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

I ordered this product for my Mother. She uses glucosamine and chondroitin 4 months per year. Also she have very high acidity or reflux and sensitive stomach. This glucosamine is very good for her stomach, no reactions at all and the health of her joints is much better, less pain while walking. She needs knee joint surgery, for replacing the joint, but she is very affraid to have this surgery and glucosamine with chondroitin also MSM formula is supporting her staying away from the surgery, well, at least for this moment.

Supply of Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1057670 on Nov 06, 2011

Service was excellent, goods arrived here in Australia within the week. the tablets are very effective and cost less than poorer products in this country.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1357479 on Jul 05, 2009

I take 2 a day and don't have any knee or back problems.

Great Product and a Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer2109183 on Jul 29, 2009

Helped to alleviate my 'frozen shoulder." I make sure to take it every day.

best choice

Posted by Reviewer3148573 on Feb 01, 2007

excellent value

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2415999 on May 02, 2010

Great value and qyuality

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2731422 on Jul 20, 2010

Your product(s) are very reasonably priced and the delivery time is excellent and well as the staff. I have used Glucosamine about 20 years for my Osteoarthitis and I could not live without it-(my hands could not move without it). Thank you very much. Karla Mahar

Greatly Improved

Posted by Reviewer1573380 on Sep 01, 2010

This was a refill of this product I have been using for almost a year now. I have seen a significant improvement in joint function and comfort! I highly recommend it!

nature's way flexmax 240

Posted by Reviewer2713295 on Aug 03, 2008

excellent product.

Natures Way Glucosamine/Chrondroitin

Posted by Reviewer1622383 on Jul 04, 2014

I have used this product for many years and can attest to the fact that it really does help the pain of arthritic knees. Mine were both very badly in need of replacement and I have been able to avoid this painful process with the help of Glucosamine/Chrondrotin and in particular this product with "stomach guard" as other combinations of this product from other makers that were uncoated gave me stomach cramps. Thanks Glu/Chron!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »