dog is mobile again

Posted by Reviewer1834175 on Feb 19, 2012

my older dog is taking this high potency pill, which is halved into a piece of cheese. the results are evident (over months) as she is able to rise and walk around without so much evident aches in her joints; no need for vet pain drugs.

It works

Posted by 4632277916779075585 on Mar 07, 2015

I am taking this product for 3 weeks now with combination of the collagen with hyaloron of Doctor's best - 1 capsule of each per day. I have hip replacement and my knees were the weak spot but I am trying to exercise - biking every day for 1 hour - so after 3 months of this excercise my knees began to hurt and a sound was heard when I bent the joints. I ordered the products and quit biking for almost a month. Now I am excercising again - moderate speed at 30 minutes per day - and to knock on wood no joint pains. I also noticed that the pain in the joints of the fingers and the wrists has diminished. I attribute this effect to the products I take but keep in mind that to fight inflamation you have to do it with complex measures so I am also taking fish oil and q10. Down side but I am not sure if it is from these products is that I feel my eyes a little puffy in the mornings.

GReat results!

Posted by Reviewer2725066 on Nov 06, 2007

MY wife has gone from almost constant pain and always needing pain meds to get to sleep to only having 1 to 2 hours of pain a day !

Nature Way, FlexMax,Glucosamine Hydrochloride.

Posted by Reviewer1662851 on Jun 09, 2008

Relives the knee and ankle Joint Pain That I Had.

willow6

Posted by Reviewer2932253 on Jan 14, 2009

Exclent service

easy

Posted by Reviewer2513307 on Apr 01, 2009

speedy delivery, well-designed web site.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1850296 on May 13, 2009

great product

Working product.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Oct 24, 2010

I Have used FlexMax for a month and the nagging elbow pain in my right arm has gone. The pain was caused from repetative motion in yard work. I am pain free if I don't over exert that area for repair time. I am feeling improved knowing FlexMax is working overall as well as seeing results of better structure and no pain. I have not had these great results with other products. I will continue to purchase FlexMax.

FlexMax

Posted by Reviewer2123092 on Dec 14, 2010

Very satisfied with the product. Will see if it helps

Nature's Way FlexMax Glucosamine HcI.

Posted by Reviewer1086989 on Feb 27, 2011

Been using this one for years,it works.....

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »