It works good on me!

Posted by 5139995164341367508 on Apr 15, 2016

I tried many other products but it doesn't have any effect on me. I have been taking this product for 2 months now and balding on my crown area is starting to cover up as well, darken and thicken as it grows.

Fo Ti

Posted by 4928545265488329429 on Apr 07, 2016

Very good product.

Keeping hair loss under control

Posted by 5154792140026951314 on Dec 23, 2015

I was using nuhair to control hairloss. It wasn't regrowing anything but it maintained what I had very well. The price was expensive so I decided to try Fo-ti, being that this is the active ingredient in nuhair. After almost 2 months my hair is still doing very well. Minoxidil work great for a about a year and half but then I started experiencing rapid hair loss again. The use of products with fo-ti has stopped hair loss for me. I only have two or three gray hairs, so I can't report much there. The color does look richer and the lighter hair in the sideburns appears darker. I definitely recommend this one.

Improvement in the hair

Posted by Constandia on Dec 14, 2015

Very good supplement. Important for hair loss, but you have to using at least 1-2 months.

thx!

Posted by 5199536724444867619 on Dec 12, 2015

I really like it it doesn't take the gary away from my hair but my hair IS much healthier,thank! I WILL buy more!

WoW

Posted by 5307559292911267533 on Jul 26, 2015

I've read about this herb but didn't think it would work for me being that its know to aid men in the bedroom. However after going through some rather stressful life changes and my usual herbal regiment not working, I decided to give this a try. Am I ever so happy I did. I was exhibiting signs of adrenal fatigue/hormone imbalances which for a woman is hard to change. I was not sleeping, severe brain fog, lack of appetite, aches all over first thing in the morning, Just that generalized unwell physical and mental feeling. So, I ordered this on the hope that it would help with brain fog. I also ordered progesterone for PMS, Magnesium to relax ands sleep, and DIM to help my depleted body utilize the progesterone. Within two hours I noticed feeling less stress, able to focus, and had energy. I seemed to have stumbled on to my magic formula. One other benefit of this herb I've noticed. I have a condition from an accident 18 years ago. Permanent nerve damage in my right arm that left me in constant pain. I have to take narcotic pain killers daily to have a function life. This has lessened the need for them. Over the next two months if this regimen continues to work I'm hoping to be off them completely.

good

Posted by 5000414162207696768 on Apr 21, 2015

really help with aging

wonderfull

Posted by 4945237887349319408 on Mar 05, 2015

i had the worst ever hair lose, and this stuff really helps, plus it's good price.

Super