10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, GTF Chromium, Polynicotinate, 100 Capsules

Great Price+++++++

Posted by Reviewer3005428 on Mar 08, 2011

The product lowered my sugars in just a week. Thanks Alot.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by 5290913937746992911 on Oct 19, 2013

This is by far the best source of chromium I've tried. Not only have I steadily been dropping lbs over the past few months, but taking a capsule 30 minutes prior to working out gives me an added energy boost - a benefit I hadn't been expecting. Very fast delivery and one heck of a good price.

Good Product

Posted by MsLeaha on Feb 12, 2014

Started this with my other PCOS treatments for Insulin Resistance and so far Ive noticed I have more energy, I haven't noticed marked weight lose as many have shown vs Metformin, but I am def gonna continue to use. Has made me feel more energetic and seems to be working well.

Okay I guess

Posted by Reviewer2887392 on Aug 10, 2011

Honestly, haven't really noticed that much difference taking this. Sugar cravings are still there. I'm going back to taking Nature's Way Blood Sugar. I did notice benefits taking those supplements. I think its because it has some other ingredients to kick the GTF Chromium up a notch. Regardless, I completely trust Nature's Way products and I LOVE iHerb for operating their business with so much integrity.

great

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on May 29, 2012

I manage to control my sugar addiction using these pills. I love the result I achive - weight loss.