RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽867.50

₽1,130.28

Экономия: ₽262.78 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Nature's Way, Garlicin HC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1282636 May 31, 2008

I'm somewhat embarrassed to say this, but whenever I take this before I go to bed I'll have multiple erections throughout the night. I'm 50 years old and haven't had any issues in this department, but when I take two of these it's like I'm 20 again. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm here to buy more.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Try This & Two Others for Candida (x-posted)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2069391 Sep 25, 2010

My homeopathic MD informed me that Cinnamon, Garlic and Caprylic Acid were the only 3 substances together that actually killed Candida in vitro (there is some evidence of this trial on the web as well). So, I started taking these 3 substances, and with great success: I take Well BetX Cinnamon because it is water-soluble, as liver issues can come up if you consistently use regular cinnamon in quantity w/ it's essential oils intact. The water-soluble type is apparently not toxic to the liver. I use this in combination w/ Solaray's Capryl since it's sustained-release (good), and finally with Nature's Way Garlicin HC as it is odor-free (a must). Try this combo w/ meals, particularly those that include carbs (which convert to sugar)... as well as with any liquid that might also convert to sugar in your body, such as beer & wine or fruit juices. Drink lots of water and include raw greens in your diet since plants' cellulase enzymes will help to break down the yeast. This combination is the only thing that has ever worked for me after many years of "battle". You should also take a good probiotic (like Healthy Origins, which survives stomach acid) and a good digestive enzyme formula that contains a heavily formulated amt and broad array of enzymes that help to break down all food types. You should consider taking this regimen for 3-6 months for decent results and have your partner take it as well, since yeast infections are exactly that: infections.. and they are easily and consistently passed between sexual partners. After a period of time you could take once a day w/ a heavy meal (and always with *any* sugars)... and increase if issues creep back. This formula also greatly assists w/ the gas and bloating inherent to yeast infections.

Top quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2681049 Apr 02, 2011

Equally as effective as Garlinase for expelling mucous from the body. Seems to stop my husband snoring at night - whenever I stop giving him garlic he starts snoring or breathing heavily again at night.

strong stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2277351 Jul 16, 2010

I am on a lyme protocol. taking anti-biotics . Wanted to add garlic and resveratrol to strengthen the immune system. This garlic is enteric coated so it digests in the small intestine and gets to the blood supply, Sometimes later in the day, I can taste the garlic a bit in the back of my throat, No allergies and I feel a little healthier, It gets to where it needs to go to work.

garlic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2622194 Sep 20, 2008

They are truly ordorless. I love them!

Garlicin HC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1518259 Nov 26, 2008

I've taken this product religiously for years. My cholesterol is normal

Truly odor free

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3057108 Jun 13, 2009

This garlic is truly odor free. My husband and I take it daily.

Will order again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1919216 Aug 07, 2009

Im really happy with iherb. Prices, service, and timely shipment. The best part is very low shipment rate, will definitely use iherb again. I ordered garlicin to treat my acne, it is working, it is drying up. I heard that it helps with bacteria. All kind of bacteria even yeast infection. Also it helps the liver to get rid of bacteria.

Good Garlic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1619794 Nov 13, 2011

This is a good garlic supplement. Helps keep my blood pressure where it should be.

great