Nature's Way, Ginkgold, Memory & Concentration, 60 mg, 150 Tablets

Nature's Way, Ginkgold

Posted by Reviewer1698151 From Wisconsin on Jul 20, 2008

Ginkgold was the product recommended by my doctor. I could not find it at any of our local businesses so I went on line and searched. I found IHerb.com to be very competitive in price and service. I received my product promptly and in excellent condition. I am very pleased with their service and have recommended them to my sister. I will be using this company again. Thank you.

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2697166 From California on Dec 02, 2008

I really like this gingko - I've tried other brands. One of the cool things about it, is that it is coated. Gingko does not smell too good - the taste is like turpentine! The coating aslo helps it absorb in the intestines.

Nature's Way Ginkgold

Posted by Reviewer1543595 on Mar 16, 2009

I can feel more alert after taking this for five days!

best gingko

Posted by Reviewer1867676 From California on Jan 05, 2011

This is the only gingko that works for me. The others have no effect on circulation. It costs more , but you can tell the difference.

Nature's Way, Ginkgold - one of the best!

Posted by Meduvar From Israel on Feb 19, 2014

Without a doubt, this is a product of high pharmacological level. From my experience Ginkgo improves concentration, memory and blood flow to the extremities (hands less cold in winter). Please note that in order to get better result with Ginkgo it is important to cycles - every few months to take a break of a week or two. This way you keep the effect and not exhausting the body. Please push Yes if my review was helpful to you :-)