Nature's Way, Ginkgold - one of the best!

Posted by Meduvar on Feb 19, 2014

Without a doubt, this is a product of high pharmacological level. From my experience Ginkgo improves concentration, memory and blood flow to the extremities (hands less cold in winter). Please note that in order to get better result with Ginkgo it is important to cycles - every few months to take a break of a week or two. This way you keep the effect and not exhausting the body. Please push Yes if my review was helpful to you :-)

Ginkgold...the best available ginko extract!

Posted by Reviewer3261313 on Feb 29, 2008

I used this the first time in 2000, while I was studying and mainly when I had tests. It really helped me with my concentration and memory. I was able to think more clearly and retain things better and longer. When using Ginkgold, I really noticed the difference and how it worked for me, against another ginkgo biloba brand that had I used before, I never felt any difference. I'm now using Ginkgold again, because I totally trust it, and I know it has worked for me before. I will always continue to use Nature's Way Ginkgold. Buying it through iherb is a real plus, because it is cheaper than anywhere else, and you get your order really fast and on time.

the only Ginkgo to trust

Posted by Reviewer2992385 on Nov 13, 2007

most suppliers spike their Ginkgo with rutin to come up with the 24% flavanoglycosides. I only trust Nature's Way diligence and integrity to make sure it has the authentic extract only from Ginkgo

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Dec 02, 2008

I really like this gingko - I've tried other brands. One of the cool things about it, is that it is coated. Gingko does not smell too good - the taste is like turpentine! The coating aslo helps it absorb in the intestines.

Great product-great price

Posted by Jasmine44 on Sep 30, 2010

Nature's Way Ginkgold is a great product. It was recommended by my husband's doctor for ringing in his ears. Memory & clarity of thought is an added plus in using ginkgo & this brand works very well.

best gingko

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Jan 05, 2011

This is the only gingko that works for me. The others have no effect on circulation. It costs more , but you can tell the difference.

Nature's Way Ginkgold

Posted by Reviewer1543595 on Mar 16, 2009

I can feel more alert after taking this for five days!

Nature's Way, Ginkgold

Posted by Reviewer1698151 on Jul 20, 2008

Ginkgold was the product recommended by my doctor. I could not find it at any of our local businesses so I went on line and searched. I found IHerb.com to be very competitive in price and service. I received my product promptly and in excellent condition. I am very pleased with their service and have recommended them to my sister. I will be using this company again. Thank you.

Best on Market

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Nov 10, 2007

I take 20mg fluoxetine daily, which really wreaked havoc on my libido. Ginkgold has not only helped with mental sharpness, but I am my old self again, much to the delight of my husband - and me. I take 3 tablets daily, spread out, and it's absolutely worked wonders for me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2983960 on Jan 23, 2007

This product helps me to think clearly