July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Ginkgold Eyes, 60 Tablets

AMAZING!!

Posted by Reviewer1005255 on Mar 31, 2009

i bought this hoping that it would help with the burning sensation that i get every time i close my eyes and it worked! it arrived when i was at work yesterday and when i got back in the evening, i took 2 tablets with my dinner and then another 2 the next morning after breakfast. throughout the day, today, there was no discomfort and no burning sensation. an absolutely fantastic product! 4 tablets! that's all i took! wonderful product!

Nature's Way Ginkgold Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2186720 on Mar 23, 2009

Ginko & bilberry are very good for circulation. As we have gotten older,we use this... We take no meds.!!!!!

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2845933 on Jan 16, 2008

Been suffering with slightly blurred vision for almost a year now - taken drops and other tabs, but within 3 days of starting this, it has completely disappeared, and my eye look and feel more "awake". Highly recommended!

Ginkgold for Eyes

Posted by mil694 on Apr 13, 2013

This product is very expensive in New Zealand. Concern has arisen from studies that have pointed to titanium dioxide as a carcinogen which is an ingredient in this product so I will not be purchasing any more.

Natural Eye Care -- I Care

Posted by The3Treasures on Apr 12, 2013

I have 3 advanced degrees. When I study, read, use the computer, and write papers my eyes seem to adjust to these conditions: close focus and a lot of light. Therefore, my distance vision becomes blurry and I don't see as well at night. When I was younger and at school breaks my vision would return to normal after a while. Now I'm older, I still don't wear glasses and my eyes don't spring back as fast. It is clear to me that this product was designed for my eye problems. Since I have been taking it, I can feel that I have eyes in my face -- perhaps it's the enhanced blood flow to my eyes. My night driving is better because I see more clearly. My distance vision is not as blurred. I expect more progress. I like that Ginkgold Eyes has standardized plant products -- Ginkgo, and Bilberry -- because I like having the supporting science behind the formulation. I believe that given the right conditions my eyes can heal. I add eye exercises, eye massage, acupuncture for my eyes, acupressure around my eyes, eye relaxation and simply being sure to look out into the horizon more often.