lowered HBA1C from 12.9 to 9.2 in 3 months

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Mar 19, 2010

I am a type 1 insulin diabetic, and when I started taking this my Hemoglobin A1C was 12.9 and 3 months later, changing nothing else other than taking two capsules of this gymnema after every meal, it was down to 9.2. That is the lowest I have ever been. My doctor couldn't believe it. It is also great for killing your craving for sweets, and for wanting to eat a lot in general. Great appetite suppressant. This stuff is phenomenal, and no diabetic should be without it. This brand has the most concentrated amount of Gymnema that I have found too.

Awesome herb

Posted by Reviewer1600723 on Oct 24, 2007

This herb has pretty much changed my life. I was definitely suffering from some insulin resistance problems. This product and R-ALA have sorted out my insulin resistance a lot. Nature's way comes through with high potency/good price/product, as usual.

Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Dec 18, 2010

This product works amazingly well for weight loss. It also made me very depressed though ( which I assume is from hypglycemia-ie my sugar levels dropping too low.) Use carefully.

Gymnemma review

Posted by Reviewer3139563 on Oct 17, 2007

Most cost-effective delivery of this herb I have seen. Gymnemma rebuilds the pancreas for better blood sugar control.

WORTH A TRY

Posted by Reviewer2224098 on May 26, 2011

I have been taking this supplement for a few months. Prior to this my blood glucose readings were elevated. Since taking this supplement, I have had BG readings @ 100 or less and A1C of 5.8. Doctors should suggest this supp to all diabetic patients. IT CAN'T HURT.

Excellent product

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 14, 2012

Nature's Way standardized Gymnema delivers a good strong dose of this herb at a competitive price. I have a number of clients who use this on a regular basis and are very pleased with the result. Definitely worth considering for blood sugar problems.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Dec 28, 2007

Works extremely well for me when coupled with Now's Glucofit.

Nature's way gymnema

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Oct 20, 2008

I have been taking gymnema for some time. It also helps lower blood sugar. I like natures way products they cost less and do the job.

Diabetes prevention

Posted by Reviewer1064627 on Nov 20, 2008

With so many diabetic relatives, I thought prevention would be a good idea...

kills cravings

Posted by Reviewer3327141 on Jul 30, 2009

Very effective in stopping my sugar cravings.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »