Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3031468 on Apr 11, 2009

I noticed thicker eyelashes as well as improved hair growth.

This one works

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Jun 28, 2011

Having tried many, many supplements in an effort to harden my perpetually soft, short nails, a few weeks of using this supplement have made my nails stronger and longer -- at last!

msm & biotin

Posted by Reviewer1166396 on Feb 03, 2011

I am taking MSM and biotin together as I am trying to grow my hair a bit longer and to get back my natural hair texture ( strands in my long loose waves have turned "crinkly" and thick). After only two weeks of biotin and one of MSM I am loosing much less hair after washing, on the pillow in the morning etc, so I am hopeful this is a good product! Super fast delivery very impressive too, only 3 days!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2280568 on Nov 24, 2008

I like the ingredients in this product. It seems to have improved my hair and skin, and also my joint pain.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1747812 on Feb 28, 2008

I'm a first time customer and user for this product yes i can see that these pills actually works, my nails are going now and my hair is fuller and healthy. THANK-YOU.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1215993 on Sep 03, 2011

From New Zealand Many benefits, skin tone improved (I,m 46) nails and hair also improved and my poor old knee seems to have also improved. I am looking forward to seeing if I have a reduction in grey hair ( Fo ti benefits). What a great delivery service it only took 3 days to get to me. Thank you.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1393356 on Jun 03, 2009

My nails used to peel, bend like paper, or break before I could ever grow them out. Now they are tough as nails... no pun intended. My hair grows like a horse's but feels like feathers. I finally have the long hair I've always admired

It's Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Apr 20, 2007

My nails are longer and stronger. My hair is thicker and growing very fast. Not bad for a person whose hair had grown thin and nails were brittle! Try it I believe you might just like it...

does what promise

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on May 31, 2011

stopped the loss of my hair

Feel good in the skin you're in :)

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Sep 14, 2011

I use this in combination with Source Naturals Hyaluronic Acid and I don't know if it is this combination or just one of the products, but my skin looks and feels smoother and well... just pretier. We don't have so much of this products in The Netherlands (and if we do, it's in low dosis) so I will order this again.