RESTFULL SLEEP AT LAST

Posted by Reviewer2489962 on May 19, 2010

I have tried doctor prescribed medications to help me sleep but not to my satisfaction. I tried this product and for the last 17 nights have gotten 7-9 hours of sleep a night for the past 20 days. I would recommend anyone to try it,realizing not everything works for everyone. My doctor is in agreement for trying it the next 3 months till I see him/her again. I tried 1 capsule and it didn't work as well as 2. Thank you.

Hops aid sleep

Posted by Reviewer2244920 on Oct 19, 2007

I suffer from generalised anxiety disorder and chronic fatigue syndrome so a good night's sleep is important, but difficult to achieve. Taking hops has helped, although they work better if not taken every night.

Very Relaxing.

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Jul 30, 2009

I got this product to help me with occasional insomnia. I drift off to sleep peaceful with in a half hour after taking it. Better than any prescription because there is no groggy feeling afterwards.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Nov 25, 2009

I love this product. It really relaxed me quickly with no drowsiness or side effects.

Fine product.

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jan 24, 2009

These pills seem to work fine. I've taken them less than 1 month. I took them to reduce my sugar cravings, which I've noticed is less. I'm satisfied.

Helpful for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1779217 on Nov 23, 2013

I take hops along with a few other natural sleep aids and it really helps me sleep longer than I normally do.

Don't be a Hop-Head! : )

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Mar 28, 2011

My pop has muscle pain and he loves this stuff...says it works great for his "sciatic" pain as well.

My Go-To herb for Hormonal Anxiety!

Posted by 5081564651949279485 on Feb 23, 2014

This works AMAZINGLY well for my perimenopausal and thyroid-related anxiety that I get now and then in the mornings. It seems to calm me right down within about 25 mins. after taking it! It's much safer than Xanax or other anti-anxiety drugs- this really helps me with mild to moderate anxiety. Highly recommend!

Works

Posted by tigercho on Oct 07, 2012

Makes breasts somewhat larger/firmer. A female friend of mine swears by it for its stress reducing effects. Take before bedtime

Excellent sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Sep 27, 2015

I've found this product to significantly enhance sleep quality and quantity when taken just before going to bed. One cap works well for me. I have also given a sample of this product to a couple of other people who have also reported very good results; better than melatonin which they have used in the past. I also take magnesium at night which has a relaxing effect - 300to 400mg of magnesium citrate or chelate, usually with dinner. B6 seems to be complementary if I have a small amount eg. 10 to 15mg, however I steer away from magnesium supplements with high amounts of B6 added as this will disrupt my sleep (excessive dreaming, dehydration, waking prematurely).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »