Nature's Way, Hops Flowers, 310 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

RESTFULL SLEEP AT LAST

Posted by Reviewer2489962 From Pennsylvania on May 19, 2010

I have tried doctor prescribed medications to help me sleep but not to my satisfaction. I tried this product and for the last 17 nights have gotten 7-9 hours of sleep a night for the past 20 days. I would recommend anyone to try it,realizing not everything works for everyone. My doctor is in agreement for trying it the next 3 months till I see him/her again. I tried 1 capsule and it didn't work as well as 2. Thank you.

Hops aid sleep

Posted by Reviewer2244920 From Great Britain on Oct 19, 2007

I suffer from generalised anxiety disorder and chronic fatigue syndrome so a good night's sleep is important, but difficult to achieve. Taking hops has helped, although they work better if not taken every night.

Very Relaxing.

Posted by Reviewer3352888 From Illinois on Jul 30, 2009

I got this product to help me with occasional insomnia. I drift off to sleep peaceful with in a half hour after taking it. Better than any prescription because there is no groggy feeling afterwards.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1458989 From Texas on Nov 25, 2009

I love this product. It really relaxed me quickly with no drowsiness or side effects.

Fine product.

Posted by Reviewer2078081 From Wisconsin on Jan 24, 2009

These pills seem to work fine. I've taken them less than 1 month. I took them to reduce my sugar cravings, which I've noticed is less. I'm satisfied.