poor capsulation

Posted by Reviewer2212201 on Jan 23, 2007

Nature's Way has good products good value. But I have experienced at least one and sometimes several empty capsules per bottle with the contents in the bottom. So not such a good value. They need to have better quality control.

As good as Injuv

Posted by Reviewer2678228 on Jul 24, 2008

I switched to this from Injuv to see if it works as well & I feel that it does! My skin feels as good or even better than when I was taking Injuv & the cost is a lot less. I would recommend taking 4 capsules which the bottle says is the "intense" use, but it makes your skin feel & look supple and is well worth it.

Dry skin

Posted by KTMDuke96 on Sep 07, 2008

Before I started taking this product regularly I suffered of dry itchy skin. This was truly miraculous

Hidden Benefits

Posted by Reviewer3336880 on Jul 14, 2009

I tried Nature's Way Hydraplenish when I learned that Hyaluronic Acid might be helpful to arthritis sufferers. It definitely helps my painful knees. As an added benefit, it seems to have reduced my dry eye syndrome and, for the first time in years, I don't have chapped lips. Many people believe it is good for your skin. I can definitely notice a difference when I don't take it for a few days.

Total relief for knee joints

Posted by Reviewer1828954 on Dec 25, 2008

Although this product has many uses I use it for knee joint pain and find that it lessens the pain and gives me more mobility,consequently making me more active. Check out the product ingredients, it has everything that a joint needs to maintain it's flexibility and support. Buy this product today, don't wait !!

its good

Posted by Reviewer3183254 on Aug 16, 2011

i think it has changed my hair color back to black, i had 100% white hair, now it is 60%

pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1603748 on Jul 08, 2010

This product does help with inflamation in our hands ,so has given us some relief from the osteoarthritus my wife and I both have . We take it in the morning and if we go a day or two without it , we can definately feel a difference .

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1125081 on Dec 28, 2010

I started taking this product after my doctor suggested it when I asked for something for my knees. I was unable to get down on my knees for any reason without screaming because of the pain. Once I started taking only 2 tablets a day, I can get down on my knees to clean floors, etc. and feel no pain. I am very happy with this product and do recommend it to my friends.

japan

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 07, 2007

Trying for the first time, but quite positive about it so far. Skin seems 'juicier'.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Mar 11, 2011

I have struggled with dry eyes for several years eye drop never worked for me since using this I have no more dry eyes or sore joints.