Nature's Way, Hydraplenish, Hyaluronic Acid Plus MSM, 60 Vcaps

As good as Injuv

Posted by Reviewer2678228 From Japan on Jul 24, 2008

I switched to this from Injuv to see if it works as well & I feel that it does! My skin feels as good or even better than when I was taking Injuv & the cost is a lot less. I would recommend taking 4 capsules which the bottle says is the "intense" use, but it makes your skin feel & look supple and is well worth it.

Dry skin

Posted by KTMDuke96 From Oregon on Sep 07, 2008

Before I started taking this product regularly I suffered of dry itchy skin. This was truly miraculous

Hidden Benefits

Posted by Reviewer3336880 From California on Jul 14, 2009

I tried Nature's Way Hydraplenish when I learned that Hyaluronic Acid might be helpful to arthritis sufferers. It definitely helps my painful knees. As an added benefit, it seems to have reduced my dry eye syndrome and, for the first time in years, I don't have chapped lips. Many people believe it is good for your skin. I can definitely notice a difference when I don't take it for a few days.

japan

Posted by Reviewer2336631 From Japan on Nov 07, 2007

Trying for the first time, but quite positive about it so far. Skin seems 'juicier'.

pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1603748 From Missouri on Jul 08, 2010

This product does help with inflamation in our hands ,so has given us some relief from the osteoarthritus my wife and I both have . We take it in the morning and if we go a day or two without it , we can definately feel a difference .