Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3167756 on Jan 08, 2008

As far as I can tell, this has helped me. My thyroid has always checked out fine, but I've always been cold. So I started taking kelp and I seem to be cold quite a bit less often.

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer2256780 on Nov 24, 2007

I recently discovered that I had hypothyroidism and didn't want to take prescription medication, so I began taking kelp. I have more energy and feel better overall. Great way to get your thyroid condition and body back on track without prescription meds.

kelp help control my appetite

Posted by Reviewer1852139 on Jun 22, 2008

since i've been taking it i eat less eat help contol my craving for sugar too.

seemed to help metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1768666 on Apr 10, 2010

i have an enlarged thyroid that is sluggish, but does not yet warrant thyroid meds. i started taking the kelp as a proactive measure to target my thyroid. this is one product that seemed to give me more energy.

Helps boost low BP

Posted by Reviewer1036997 on Jul 22, 2009

I take it for my low blood pressure and low functioning thyroid- I'll know if it helps at my next check-up.

maria

Posted by Reviewer3162715 on Jul 14, 2008

my friend takes this because of the lack of iron in her system. since she can not take over the counter drugs and i have been told that this product is safe and effective, i thought i might it for her...thank you ....maria

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1993076 on Oct 23, 2007

This product is very good as a fat burner and also helps with the discomfort of lupus and diverticulitis symptoms.

Lorena

Posted by Reviewer1656390 on Dec 22, 2007

Simple natural cheap thyroid booster. Awesome stuff. Also helps with sinus problems I have noticed.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1752904 on May 16, 2011

I don't understand all the ins-and-outs of kelp/iodine (my holistic dr has explained it to me, but the details haven't stuck yet). But here's what I know for sure: this product curbs and/or eliminates my sudden super-intense salt cravings. I take one pill 2 or 3 times a day, and that seems to work best for me.

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1702891 on May 07, 2010

Good product! Just bought it recently, but it enhances my circulation.