kelp help control my appetite

Posted by Reviewer1852139 on Jun 22, 2008

since i've been taking it i eat less eat help contol my craving for sugar too.

seemed to help metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1768666 on Apr 10, 2010

i have an enlarged thyroid that is sluggish, but does not yet warrant thyroid meds. i started taking the kelp as a proactive measure to target my thyroid. this is one product that seemed to give me more energy.

Great health benefits

Posted by hikershhealth on Jun 20, 2014

kelp delivers vitamins and most important trace minerals you cant get from veggies (soil depletion) also provides iodine very important and kelp also contains a compound that kills cancer cells women in japan have far less breast and ovarian cancer due to kelp in the diet it has wonderfull health benefits

No more breast pain

Posted by 5196051636816362699 on Feb 05, 2016

Finally after more than 10 years of suffering from excruciating painful breasts from fibro cystic breast disease I am pain free. I am so happy I tried these. I take 1 a day and within a month the pain was gone. I now have a new lease on life, thank you.

reliable company

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 28, 2014

Kelp regulates estrogen in breast tissue, protects against fibrocystic breasts, important for reproductive function and is critical for thyroid hormone. Lack of iodine usually manifests as depression, irritability, poor memory and difficulty concentrating. Physical symptoms of iodine deficiency include osteoporosis, or a loss of bone density; hypertension, or high blood pressure; fatigue; dry skin; hair loss; and puffiness in the hands or feet. People who have an iodine deficiency might also experience intolerance to cold, muscle cramps and infertility.

What a great price and the right dose

Posted by Reviewer1768994 on Jun 20, 2011

My daughter has a thyroid condition so she needs to take kelp daily between 1200 - 2000 mg and this product is great. I paid the same price at our local health store for half the number of capsules. Thank you iherb

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1993076 on Oct 23, 2007

This product is very good as a fat burner and also helps with the discomfort of lupus and diverticulitis symptoms.

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer2256780 on Nov 24, 2007

I recently discovered that I had hypothyroidism and didn't want to take prescription medication, so I began taking kelp. I have more energy and feel better overall. Great way to get your thyroid condition and body back on track without prescription meds.

Lorena

Posted by Reviewer1656390 on Dec 22, 2007

Simple natural cheap thyroid booster. Awesome stuff. Also helps with sinus problems I have noticed.

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1702891 on May 07, 2010

Good product! Just bought it recently, but it enhances my circulation.