Nature's Way, Kelp, 600 mg, 180 Capsules

What a great price and the right dose

Posted by Reviewer1768994 From Florida on Jun 20, 2011

My daughter has a thyroid condition so she needs to take kelp daily between 1200 - 2000 mg and this product is great. I paid the same price at our local health store for half the number of capsules. Thank you iherb

Kelp

Posted by Reviewer2256780 From Louisiana on Nov 24, 2007

I recently discovered that I had hypothyroidism and didn't want to take prescription medication, so I began taking kelp. I have more energy and feel better overall. Great way to get your thyroid condition and body back on track without prescription meds.

get your sea vegetables right here

Posted by Reviewer1758963 From Pennsylvania on Feb 10, 2009

you heard me right. studies show that bacteria cannot grow in an alkaline enviorment and sea vegetables can do that for you. my husband and i have not been sick so far this winter and he works outside at his job. that is huge right there since we are in the north east. and when i say it won't let bacteria grow i am including the big"C" in that too. one cap a day and very inexpensive. tell your friends and family, i have.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1993076 From Alabama on Oct 23, 2007

This product is very good as a fat burner and also helps with the discomfort of lupus and diverticulitis symptoms.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3167756 From California on Jan 08, 2008

As far as I can tell, this has helped me. My thyroid has always checked out fine, but I've always been cold. So I started taking kelp and I seem to be cold quite a bit less often.