Lorena

Posted by Reviewer1656390 on Dec 22, 2007

Simple natural cheap thyroid booster. Awesome stuff. Also helps with sinus problems I have noticed.

Great health benefits

Posted by hikershhealth on Jun 20, 2014

kelp delivers vitamins and most important trace minerals you cant get from veggies (soil depletion) also provides iodine very important and kelp also contains a compound that kills cancer cells women in japan have far less breast and ovarian cancer due to kelp in the diet it has wonderfull health benefits

reliable company

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 28, 2014

Kelp regulates estrogen in breast tissue, protects against fibrocystic breasts, important for reproductive function and is critical for thyroid hormone. Lack of iodine usually manifests as depression, irritability, poor memory and difficulty concentrating. Physical symptoms of iodine deficiency include osteoporosis, or a loss of bone density; hypertension, or high blood pressure; fatigue; dry skin; hair loss; and puffiness in the hands or feet. People who have an iodine deficiency might also experience intolerance to cold, muscle cramps and infertility.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2180386 on Jun 06, 2009

I'm using this in part to keep my thyroid in check... in conjunction with some other herbs, I've been able to cut back on my thyroid meds.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1709416 on Apr 06, 2011

If you feel tired and keep falling asleep, kelp will make you bright and alert.

Green!

Posted by Reviewer1223350 on Feb 25, 2011

One-a-day for a good source of Iodine and Iron without being too much of either one. I like it.

Great iodine source

Posted by Reviewer1240822 on Jan 09, 2008

Good iodine supplement

Christina

Posted by Reviewer3207166 on Apr 19, 2008

A great product at an awesome price!

Cheryl Hogan

Posted by Reviewer2785517 on Oct 06, 2008

I began feeling more energize after using this product.

Helped my TSH levels!

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Mar 11, 2015

I had my thyroid tested and my TSH level was at a 4.07 and after taking these (for two or three months, I believe), my TSH level dropped to 2.9! Very pleased as this has increased the function of my thyroid bringing it back into a comfortable range for my body.