healthy products

Posted by 5177948573872260084 on Mar 27, 2014

this is a very natural and healthy way to get the Iodine I need.

Kelp

Posted by 4638327612423994963 on Mar 21, 2014

Help with my husbands allergies.

Great

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Jan 29, 2014

Gives what promises.

The best seaweed - a well balanced natural source of iodine

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 13, 2014

I don't tolerate the most common form of organic iodide at all it seems, so after struggling with what else to use for awhile, I've now settled on this. I've seen three caps a day recommended by reputable sources that I trust, and personally find that to be a good amount. This brand was also the one recommended as the best to take by the same sources. When taking iodine, it pays to be mindful that B12 is an iodine synergist and may need to be increased as well, especially with long term use. Magnesium is an iodine antagonist - suggest avoid taking together if you supplement both (e.g. try iodine AM, magnesium PM). Also pays to be mindful that iodine is a manganese antagonist, and manganese is required for synthesis of thyroxin/endocrine health (and more) - initial good results that deteriorate over time may be due to depletion of other essential co-factors. B1 and niacin/niacinamide (B3) are iodine antagonists that I also avoid - I've recently read a couple of niacin studies that noted decreased thyroid hormone levels in participants using B3 (to the point of being diagnosed hypothyroid, which fortunately resolved a month after discontinuing B3). I love that these caps don't contain any fillers - thank you Nature's Way. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Posted by 5651893797003706424 on Dec 21, 2013

on my way to a healthy eating patern.....

Posted by OrganicGirl on Sep 06, 2013

The biggest side effect of my medication is nausea. I'm never hungry and have to force myself to eat. I've read Kelp can make you hungry. That would be great for me so I ordered Nature's Way Kelp. Hopefully I can get back a little bit of my appetite. Losing weight and more energy would also be very nice but most important is a healthy eating pattern. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

I've only started taking it every day, so I can't really discern too much of a difference yet. I'm taking it because my diet has almost no iodine. The bottle is easy to open (flip top) and the capsules are easy to take. Shipping was very quick.

Good Value

Posted by 4893976709986765070 on Jun 12, 2013

As with pretty much everything on iHerb, such good value! And great so you don't have to take 5pills to get the proper dosage.

Good brand

Posted by 5724840933078518186 on Apr 12, 2013

These were recommended as the best brand of kelp, I'm taking 2 per day, can't say I notice too much but I will continue taking them for a few months.

this must be good

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

because it gave me migraine. Learned after the fact that kelp has tyrosine in it which is why kelp helps the thyroid.