Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Mar 04, 2010

Love it!!! I feel plenty of energy in the day and sleeping well at night. gotta love it!

No mercury

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Dec 12, 2015

Great source of iodine and trace minerals

Really good product!

Posted by 4689622563598801654 on Apr 23, 2015

This product has made a big difference in my energy levels. I feel more alive and the brain fog I seemed to have has disappeared! I actually tried consuming kelp in leaves by processing in the high speed blended but couldn't continue as the taste was just too overpowering. A powdered version in capsules is a great find!

Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Nov 06, 2011

My herbalist uses this brand. He says one a day normalizes thyroid problems.

Nature's Way kelp

Posted by Reviewer2293543 on Jul 15, 2008

The ordering process was very easy with a quick product arrival time. The kelp is easy to take, tasteless and seems to be working well. June

Gained weight on it.

Posted by Reviewer3327939 on Jun 02, 2014

I suffer from hypothyroidism. This product did nothing for me. I only gained weight on it. My BMI is 21.

the product is good but....

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Jun 03, 2016

the product is fresh and good but but it fired up my thyroid, i went from hypo to hyper in a week this stuff is strong be carefull i couldnt sleep for several nights after talking this for a week i had to stop then took it again after a month and boom chronic insomnia again i guess the iodine content is way much than stated i tried to divide the capsule by opening it and taking half still is too much for me to handle other brands didnt give me that reaction so i'll just stick to brands with lower doses like maximum 150mcg per pill i say again be carefull this this stuff good but too strong

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2188174 on Nov 08, 2007

Great product, well-known name brand, great value

FASTEST service ever!

Posted by Reviewer2686070 on Mar 22, 2008

I am very pleased with the service of iHerb.com! My order arrived quickly and was packed conscientiously and I also enjoyed the little add-ins (product information). Prices were the best that I could find (and I DID research before I made my purchase). I will definitely be back!

Kelp