Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Korean Ginseng Root, 560 mg, 100 Capsules

Korean Ginseng White

Posted by Reviewer2615654 on Oct 25, 2007

I have used this product for a number of years, with excellent results. It's important to me that it is WHITE ginseng root, which I personally have found more powerful than red ginseng, despite what I've seen in the literature. I use it especially to minimize signs of aging, particularly facial wrinkles. Best to use three weeks a month on, one week a month off, to give your system a rest from it.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1188885 on Dec 20, 2010

I started taking this with the advice of my chinese step-mother. My hands and feet were always cold. It took several months but my hands and feet are noticibly warmer. Now I don't have people saying to me "Ooooh your hands are so cold!" and I am much more comfortable. As ususal, iHerbs service was superb!!!

Ginseng the way it should be!

Posted by Reviewer1772522 on Aug 30, 2011

After trying many different ginseng products over the years I decided to do a bit of research to better understand this powerful herb. I discovered the optimum way to take it was as the root of white ginseng. I was happy to read that Natures Way Ginseng Root capsules were exactly what I was looking for. I am very pleased with the product; it delivers vigor, is unobtrusive and has no side effects.

Pretty good ginseng

Posted by Reviewer1879411 on Jan 30, 2007

I had previously rated Paradise Herbs Red Chinses ginseng as 5-star, but their quality has really dropped in my opinion. This Nature's Way ginseng has the actual "root flavor" that ginseng should have; and it does give me a kick. Excellent ginseng has kept me up at night when I have taken too much.

Good product

Posted by DoctorLucem on Jun 25, 2012

Have been experimenting with ginsengs for awhile. Korean ginseng gives more energy than other types, which is why it is in so many sports drinks and such. It helped focus and stress some in the patients and myself, which it was used on. It also helped me sing better and hear music better on certain (random) days for some weird reason - studies show it can help hearing as a side note (although I have not seen it). Seems to be properly potent.