Solid

Posted by 4644610341031992271 on Feb 19, 2016

I've been taking this supplement for a few months now and am satisfied with my results

ok product

Posted by 4653637330791393299 on Jan 20, 2016

My temper and blood pressure is rather low, and I usually suffer a lot from seasonal changes, insufficient sleep, stress. I tried taking this ginseng caps during autumn to winter transition (this time with great challenges and tough deadlines at work) My energy levels felt higher after a week already and I could handle this critical period easier. (Didn't save me from falling ill after all stress relieved) Finished a bottle and making a break now - probably untill the next challenge. The main dissadvantage for this product - the cap is not vegetarian and smells/tastes odd. Therefore looked for an alternative product. However, found alternative is way more expensive.

Gift For a Friend

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Dec 30, 2015

I purchased this for a friend, who said he feels that the Korean Ginseng works best for him. I don't take it, so I can't comment on its effectiveness, but my friend is a long time user and I would buy this brand if I needed Korean Ginseng, based on his recommendation. My rating is based on his feedback.

Great mental energy

Posted by Steve52marsh on Nov 14, 2015

I am using a lot of products for cardiovascular, prostate and cancer recovery but nothing I have tried has given me the mental boost like Korean ginseng has. This translates to being able to think ahead and think more clearly. I can also do more without having to consciously think about every move. Just like I always could but getting more difficult in my 60's. Long and short of it is I can function naturally like I took for granted I would always be able to. Highly recommended.

Great Energy Booster!

Posted by Jason-J-P on Jul 14, 2015

This was my very first time taking Ginseng. I've been taking two capsules twice a day and I don't feel tired all day long. However, I am going to reduce the dosage when the weather gets really hot this summer because Ginseng does give warmth in the stomach and seem to raise the body temperature due to increased blood circulation. I am very satisfied and happy with the purchase.

Good business deserves the customer prize and encouragement.

Posted by 4892050190861778537 on Apr 09, 2015

After looking high and low for the best products with the best deals, I am so happy with iHerb! Your product are excellent, prices great, with pleasant and good service. A special note: It is clear that this is not just a business for you. In every page of iHerb you feel the love for mankind and the motivation to help. Thank you. The world is a better place because of you.

Car crash help?!

Posted by CTExcellence on May 22, 2014

Had a car crash 10 days ago (thank you for an extra lease of life!!) and I really expected to feel very nervy and on edge after, but I'm surprised how calm I feel. I am also taking GABA (Now Foods) and L-Theanine (Doctor's Best) I also sleep better.

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Mar 12, 2014

good

Husband happy

Posted by 5033207042908587654 on Mar 04, 2014

My husband is actively involved in sports and he says that these pills give him a lot of energy.

Nature's Way, Korean Ginseng Root, 100 Capsules

Posted by 5454587189329322475 on Dec 14, 2013

Excellent product very high quality ginseng and it's give you a nice kick when you are tired very recommended indeed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »