Korean Ginseng White

Posted by Reviewer2615654 on Oct 25, 2007

I have used this product for a number of years, with excellent results. It's important to me that it is WHITE ginseng root, which I personally have found more powerful than red ginseng, despite what I've seen in the literature. I use it especially to minimize signs of aging, particularly facial wrinkles. Best to use three weeks a month on, one week a month off, to give your system a rest from it.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1188885 on Dec 20, 2010

I started taking this with the advice of my chinese step-mother. My hands and feet were always cold. It took several months but my hands and feet are noticibly warmer. Now I don't have people saying to me "Ooooh your hands are so cold!" and I am much more comfortable. As ususal, iHerbs service was superb!!!

Pretty good ginseng

Posted by Reviewer1879411 on Jan 30, 2007

I had previously rated Paradise Herbs Red Chinses ginseng as 5-star, but their quality has really dropped in my opinion. This Nature's Way ginseng has the actual "root flavor" that ginseng should have; and it does give me a kick. Excellent ginseng has kept me up at night when I have taken too much.

Good product

Posted by Scientist on Jun 25, 2012

Have been experimenting with ginsengs for awhile. Korean ginseng gives more energy than other types, which is why it is in so many sports drinks and such. It helped focus and stress some in the patients and myself, which it was used on. It also helped me sing better and hear music better on certain (random) days for some weird reason - studies show it can help hearing as a side note (although I have not seen it). Seems to be properly potent.

energy capsules

Posted by Reviewer1430523 on Jul 19, 2012

My husband takes these after being hospitalized for pneumonia. Now that he has run out he realizes it has helped him in terms of more energy during day time and less sluggish.Good value for money. Hope you always carry the product.

Ginseng the way it should be!

Posted by Reviewer1772522 on Aug 30, 2011

After trying many different ginseng products over the years I decided to do a bit of research to better understand this powerful herb. I discovered the optimum way to take it was as the root of white ginseng. I was happy to read that Natures Way Ginseng Root capsules were exactly what I was looking for. I am very pleased with the product; it delivers vigor, is unobtrusive and has no side effects.

bad reaction

Posted by ling76 on Nov 17, 2011

I have never tried ginseng before. I took one capsule, and after a few hours my heart was beating really fast, I felt terrible, to restless to sit down, even if I was really tired. I had really trouble sleeping that night. I will never try ginseng again.

Great mental energy

Posted by Steve52marsh on Nov 14, 2015

I am using a lot of products for cardiovascular, prostate and cancer recovery but nothing I have tried has given me the mental boost like Korean ginseng has. This translates to being able to think ahead and think more clearly. I can also do more without having to consciously think about every move. Just like I always could but getting more difficult in my 60's. Long and short of it is I can function naturally like I took for granted I would always be able to. Highly recommended.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3088364 on Mar 04, 2010

Noticed a vast improvement in vigor....must take daily

Good business deserves the customer prize and encouragement.

Posted by 4892050190861778537 on Apr 09, 2015

After looking high and low for the best products with the best deals, I am so happy with iHerb! Your product are excellent, prices great, with pleasant and good service. A special note: It is clear that this is not just a business for you. In every page of iHerb you feel the love for mankind and the motivation to help. Thank you. The world is a better place because of you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »