Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Way, Korean Ginseng Root, 560 mg, 100 Capsules

Korean Ginseng White

Posted by Reviewer2615654 on Oct 25, 2007

I have used this product for a number of years, with excellent results. It's important to me that it is WHITE ginseng root, which I personally have found more powerful than red ginseng, despite what I've seen in the literature. I use it especially to minimize signs of aging, particularly facial wrinkles. Best to use three weeks a month on, one week a month off, to give your system a rest from it.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1188885 on Dec 20, 2010

I started taking this with the advice of my chinese step-mother. My hands and feet were always cold. It took several months but my hands and feet are noticibly warmer. Now I don't have people saying to me "Ooooh your hands are so cold!" and I am much more comfortable. As ususal, iHerbs service was superb!!!

Pretty good ginseng

Posted by Reviewer1879411 on Jan 30, 2007

I had previously rated Paradise Herbs Red Chinses ginseng as 5-star, but their quality has really dropped in my opinion. This Nature's Way ginseng has the actual "root flavor" that ginseng should have; and it does give me a kick. Excellent ginseng has kept me up at night when I have taken too much.

Ginseng the way it should be!

Posted by Reviewer1772522 on Aug 30, 2011

After trying many different ginseng products over the years I decided to do a bit of research to better understand this powerful herb. I discovered the optimum way to take it was as the root of white ginseng. I was happy to read that Natures Way Ginseng Root capsules were exactly what I was looking for. I am very pleased with the product; it delivers vigor, is unobtrusive and has no side effects.

bad reaction

Posted by ling76 on Nov 17, 2011

I have never tried ginseng before. I took one capsule, and after a few hours my heart was beating really fast, I felt terrible, to restless to sit down, even if I was really tired. I had really trouble sleeping that night. I will never try ginseng again.