The best I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1414827 on May 27, 2011

I tried this based on another reviewer's comments, and this Korean Ginseng is the best I've used over the past 15 or so years. Because iHerb was out of it, I ordered the NOW brand 250 cap bottle, which is supposed to be of the same potency, but it isn't. You really feel energized with this with just 2 caps a day, but take 4 a day and it's dramatically noticeable. GREAT product.

Yey

Posted by Reviewer1154096 on Oct 25, 2010

These are very potent and alot cheaper than your retail store

Nice, even awake feeling

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 16, 2011

I wasn't sure what to expect when taking this. It doesn't provide a quick pick me up like caffeine (which I am trying to quit) but it provides nice, even long lasting energy. I only take one in the morning, but might start taking one at lunch too.

no noto ningun efecto

Posted by XusoIherb on May 04, 2014

Compre este ginseng esperando que fuera mejor que el de now foods,pero no he notada ningun cambio con el

Thank you Iherb!

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Nov 26, 2011

Very good product!

good product

Posted by 5388959640116600690 on Oct 25, 2015

Miracle ,Increased activity, strengthens

Nature's Way Korean Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2436304 on Dec 11, 2015

I always like this and put it in my tea or coffee. Love the flavor and is a good tasty ginseng for over all tonic and good health.

I keep reordering

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 07, 2016

The capsule is easy to open and Flows very well out of the capsule. So I put this to my smoothies. I keep reordering! 8mg gingosides, once per day is enough in most cases and 1 capsule contains 7% * 550mg =7*5.5mg = 38.5 mg gingosides. So one capsule lasts 5 days for me. //See my profile for more reviews.

Energy Boost

Posted by 4887405266397287467 on Jun 03, 2016

Korean Ginseng Caps are great for an energy boost when i'ts needed, Another Great advantage is it gives the immune system strength to guard against Colds and Flu's and other sickness in the winter months.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer2772212 on Feb 24, 2012

as good as any I've tried,or better,and a good price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »