Gave me nausea and stomach irritation

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Mar 31, 2015

I take this in combination with VeinGuard cream and I did get noticeable results. Half of my spider veins have disappeared almost completely and the other half have faded. I have been taking this for about 3 months, I take 2 caps with my first meal of the day. The only downside is the horse chestnut irritates my stomach lining resulting in nausea and vomiting so I am unable to continue taking these. Be careful if you have a sensitive stomach.

Nothing

Posted by 4923388692963536207 on Mar 08, 2015

The one thing I hate is feeling like I have wasted my money on supplements that do nothing especially when I have researched the contents extensively and made sure they are suited to my needs and I feel like this is one of those supplements. My theory on supplements is that you should feel an effect after 2 weeks at the recommended dosage if it is the supplement that is designed for your condition - it may not be a huge effect but you should start to see some change. I have been taking these for 3 weeks now and have felt no change. Now many of you might say that this is an unrealistic expectation because some supplements take months to kick in but why buy a supplement for months only to find out it's not benefiting you? I will finish this bottle and perhaps I will change my mind but I can't see that I will buy this again.

perfect for veins

Posted by 5282038270794184617 on Jan 30, 2015

perfect for veins

Very happy

Posted by 5159838910817703804 on Aug 20, 2014

Great product. Great price.

Somewhat effective.

Posted by 4835169751968788675 on Dec 29, 2013

I have had a slight improvement, but I still have discomfort.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 11, 2013

It really helps take away the leg sensations (itchy, burny, pinchy, crawly, etc.) of spider & varicose veins. It also improved the appearance.

Iherb,you are the best!

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Sep 26, 2011

A very good product!

A brand I trust

Posted by Reviewer2594410 on Aug 12, 2011

Trying this to strengthen my veins and add some extra nutrients into my diet.

Too early to say how effective but great ingredients :)

Posted by Reviewer2618378 on Aug 09, 2011

Have only been taking these a few days... so watch this space! Great ingredients so hoping they will help with my prominent varicose veins on my legs and overall cardiovascular health

Leg Veins - Have used it for two months

Posted by Reviewer1676405 on Oct 13, 2010

I've used this product for two months and did not see any change. Probably will not use it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »