Helping out your lungs

Posted by odereviews on Nov 22, 2012

Nature's Way providing quality once again. Lobelia Herb is helping me out when I feel like it's hard to catch my breath. It's also a great product for after workouts, or pre-workouts (to open up your lungs). I have never felt like that I need to take two capsules per day, with one capsule per day, this will last for a long time. Price and quality ratio is excellent. I didn't known that the Lobelia Herb can also help to quit smoking. I have never smoked, but now I have one product to suggest to my friends, whose try to quit smoking every now and then. I'm sure they have never heard of this. :)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1800039 on Oct 31, 2010

It seems to improve your upper-respiratory health.

Used it to stop smoking

Posted by Reviewer2231456 on Jan 30, 2011

This stuff really, really helped curb my cravings to smoke and I've been smoke free for 4 days now!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1837115 on Sep 30, 2008

I got this for my husband to help him quit smoking. It does help "loosen" you up and he says it makes the cigerettes taste AWFUL!!! That was the plan and it has helped! Thank you!

works

Posted by Reviewer2630640 on Mar 25, 2008

I've bought it to help me stop smoking. I did it with much less cravings than previous time.

Breathe Deep, Breath Easy

Posted by Reviewer2891530 on Oct 28, 2011

This product is wonderful !!! Clears mucuous up from your chest, without the dehydrating effects of Mucinex. You can feel the relief within 24 hours. The Native Americans had a reason for using this !

Brilliant herb

Posted by PamBlowers on May 06, 2012

Great for anytime muscles feel like constricting. Get this in the face sometimes and lobelia stops it immediately. Also excellent if you have a tummy bug and find it hard to be sick, need several but it empties the stomach brilliantly and you feel great immediately. Emetics are wonderful, pity they are mistakenly classed as poison.

natures way lobelia

Posted by Reviewer2682646 on Jan 28, 2009

i used to kill nicotine cravings and oh my did it work , the bad thing is I only took it three times and never had the urge to smoke again , now I have 97pills left that will go to waste!! caution though they do make you nautious, feels like u smoked 2 packs of cigarretts without stoping . Ive tried to quit many times and this worked successfully without a doubt .I smoked for 29 yrs and just quit bam, its a miracle pill to me .

Great for Asthma

Posted by Reviewer1547663 on Nov 12, 2007

My daughter's asthma symptoms are less when using this product regularly.

Nature's Way, Lobelia Herb, 425 mg, 100

Posted by Reviewer2597862 on Feb 20, 2008

I'm using this to help quit smoking. Great product, and very to find anywhere else.