Powerful

Posted by Reviewer2978176 on Sep 19, 2015

Amazing stuff. So far I've been using half a capsule. It has lessened my cough and has had a relaxing effect on all my muscles. I can definitely feel a difference on half a capsule. Not sure yet if I can tolerate the full capsule. Will make you a little tired/sleepy as well but not too bad. I initially bought it to help a cough but now I'm using it as a muscle relaxer.

careful

Posted by 5559376322423808939 on Aug 27, 2015

high content -good product but must beware of the high content of ingredients

Review on the product Lobelia

Posted by 5598623171709225417 on Apr 18, 2015

It is a very good product. I have been using it for a short period of time and already feel the difference. It helps with respiratory problems, it is like expectorant meaning you can clear your lungs from mucus. I have been using 1 capsule a day and intend to start using 2 as recommended. I just started with one because it might cause soft stool a bit with sensitive people (I am one of them), otherwise it is ok to use 2 capsule after food. I suffer from a specific form of emphysema - Alfa 1 antitrypsin deficiency (inherited condition) and I am on a new inhaler - Ombrez, only in the evening, smaller dosage. Iherb is a very good company, I always receive the products extremely quickly wihout nay problems and I thank them for that! Kruna

supposedly good for sinus issues BUT

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Feb 13, 2015

I have read that 500 mg a day is toxic and it can be fatal at higher doses. These are 475 mg, so just on the border. I also read that you should take no more than 20 mg a day, so if these were building up in the body, would there be a toxic reaction... I don't want to risk it. My mistake, I should have read about it first before ordering. I threw them down the loo.

Nature s Way, Lobelia Herb

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

I enjoyed this cough and difficulty respiratory tract. Quality preparation. He helped me. Joseph, Bratislava, Slovakia

Give up smoking

Posted by 5126397720664577513 on Dec 27, 2014

Works well, makes you feel a little sick so eat with food.

Mr G Droguett

Posted by 5621897080107063864 on Sep 24, 2014

I'm still taking it and waiting for results. I'll let you know when I need to re order

Good

Posted by 5333192058175578064 on Sep 01, 2014

It's good for quitting smoking drinking and drugging. It relaxes me without a overpowering psychoactive effect. It is non habit forming and it pairs well with any quality melatonin.

Astma

Posted by Reviewer1115645 on Jan 05, 2014

Ii use it for astma it helps

Not so good for Me

Posted by 4759622991270797173 on Nov 18, 2013

I have been taking them but it doesn't seem to ease my cravings much, but I am also going thru a stressful personal issue and am thinking on waiting to put off quitting for just a while longer and if I continue to, have the same problem with the nicotine patches not sticking on me for very long may give this herb another try, because frankly I need all the help I can get.