Nature's Way, MSM, Pure OptiMSM, 1000 mg, 200 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This is powerful stuff and I had a reaction of feeling achy, some trouble breathing, and altered mood. This may have been a detox reaction, but even occured when I would break open a capsule and use a little of it in water. I can handle detoxing effects, but what I cannot handle is how is made me short tempered, moody, and irritable-depressed really. I don't ever feel like this, so I tried it a couple of times to be sure it was the product and the same thing happened. I did not feel like something positive was happening to me so I will no longer use this product. I take another msm brand with no fillers or binders, pure msm, but not opti-msm and have nothing but beneficial results from that one.

still waiting for results

Posted by Reviewer1012754 on May 09, 2010

hopefully it is working!!

MSM

Posted by Reviewer1675015 on Nov 13, 2011

Wish they were capsules instead of tablets. Hard to swallow