Nature's Way, MSM, Pure OptiMSM, 1000 mg, 200 Tablets

Unbelievable good product

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 25, 2008

I take 2 pills a day and I almost can't believe the effect of it. I have back pain for almost 15 years now. I learned to live with it because I could handle it and didn't want to take medicine for it...4 weeks ago I started taking hyaluric acid also against pain in my joints with biotin. This combination helped to reduce the pain in my joints, but not in my back....After taking MSM in 7 days I felt that my backpain was almost gone!!! I really can't believe it, because I haven't felt that for 15 years!!! So I can tell you, it works for me!

Great product, even better price!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Jan 31, 2009

All I can say is that when I don't take the MSM, my body pains are noticeably worse. I've been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and I always have some type of back, neck, shoulder, or arm pain/soreness but the MSM greatly reduces it. Plus the price is amazing for that many capsules and iherb is a dream to buy from!

pre-arthritic inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3085629 on Oct 08, 2008

As part of my regimented use of supplements to maintain healthy joints and their surrounding tissues following knee surgery in 11/98, I can attest--after several years of using my own body as a science project and isolating/identifying known and confounding variables--to the effectiveness of MSM as a valid contributor to this health. Of course, one should study and practice Iyengar yoga to realize greater benefit.

puresest kind

Posted by Reviewer1053546 on Sep 14, 2008

I only take this brand because it is known to have the purest MSM. It makes my fingernail and skin healthy. Love it.

Optimsm

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Jan 20, 2010

Veg caps, no fillers, and distilled. I use MSM for mercury detox, allergies/inflammation, etc. I don't like the flip/screw bottle caps. They are not very airtight. I wish Nature's Way would go back and use regular screw caps like Doctor's Best. As soon as I find this same product in an airtight bottle, I will gladly switch.