MSM worked wonders for joint pain

Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Jan 25, 2016

Firstly , MSM did more to help my joint pain than Glucosamine Chondroitin or any other popular joint pain remedies. Second, opti MSM is what you are looking for, despite the brand name on the front label. Doctors told me I was in the beginning stage of rheumatoid arthritis, I wound up trying many natural remedies. I talk about my body in terms of: "before MSM"and "after MSM". It made that much of a difference for me. I take 4-8 GRAMS/day. It can cause some detox symptoms if you start out too strong. Good health to you. ☆.

Won't be without MSM

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Feb 25, 2010

I keep it on hand for pain, sinus,colds, stomach distress, muscle aches. It actually helped with a recent rash to reduce the itching. Helps a hangover too! I like this brand, and this is a re-order.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This is powerful stuff and I had a reaction of feeling achy, some trouble breathing, and altered mood. This may have been a detox reaction, but even occured when I would break open a capsule and use a little of it in water. I can handle detoxing effects, but what I cannot handle is how is made me short tempered, moody, and irritable-depressed really. I don't ever feel like this, so I tried it a couple of times to be sure it was the product and the same thing happened. I did not feel like something positive was happening to me so I will no longer use this product. I take another msm brand with no fillers or binders, pure msm, but not opti-msm and have nothing but beneficial results from that one.

Yesss!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 25, 2011

Finally a great alternative to the horrible- tasting msm powder. And no magnesiun stearate! Highly recommended ;o)

Helps with joint aches

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Sep 18, 2008

The gelatin capsule version of powdered MSM seems to absorb better than the compresses capsules. I do notice a difference if I don't take this for a few days. Would recommend.

Wonderful supplement to relieve anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2676389 on Apr 23, 2013

I started taking this last week and noticed that it quickly relieves my anxiety. I feel anxious and stressed out every day and this is helping calm me down, yet I feel energized and focused at the same time. I bought this in hopes of improving my asthma, but it seems to be working as a mood elevator and anxiety reliever for me instead. That's more than fine. I'll continue to take it (one tablet, twice daily), and would highly recommend it to others.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2743943 on Dec 20, 2008

been taking the nature's way msm along with my extra strength glucosamine and chondroitin from Now for a number of years now. used to have to wear velcro braces and eat asprin to sleep after working because of knee pain. started taking these two in conjunction and my knees quit grinding and crunching and gradually lost all swelling and pain. great stuff.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2204350 on Feb 23, 2010

definitely works i could tell within a few days it was working. Warning to users tho. This product WILL dehydrate you if you do not drink enough water while taking it. Start slow and work up a regular amount

This really helped my tennis elbow

Posted by Reviewer2304270 on Feb 06, 2008

Great for tennis elbow

WOW!

Posted by 4789363856603435622 on Dec 17, 2014

Really help against allergy and for your skin. Highly recommend this. It is very importantto keep inflammations away from your body. In case i have been eating something which is giving me reflux acid and i take one msm it is gone almost immediately.