Been using it for years

Posted by Reviewer1744102 on May 01, 2011

I have been using this product for a long time. My dermatologist tells me I look 15 years younger than I am, so perhaps it is keeping my skin healthy. I believe it helps me to feel energetic, too.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2204350 on Feb 23, 2010

definitely works i could tell within a few days it was working. Warning to users tho. This product WILL dehydrate you if you do not drink enough water while taking it. Start slow and work up a regular amount

tablet impossible to swallow

Posted by 5332737714714939163 on Dec 01, 2014

I really regret buying this brand MSM tablets (I bought two of them...) My friend had to call 911 because I choked in these oversizes tablets wich are impossible to swallow, I thought I was going to die!! Not good!!!!! I recommend buying Paradise MSM, those are normal capsules.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1892137 on May 11, 2012

Fast shipping! Great product for inflammation and allergies at a great price.

Can't go wrong with Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer1947454 on Nov 29, 2011

This is the purest form of MSM I could find. This, along with other products, keeps arthritis pain in check.

Pure MSM

Posted by Reviewer2540077 on Feb 01, 2012

This MSM seems to help my pain a lot. I was having trouble with losing so much hair after 2 surgeries, and now that has stopped. I actually started on it for that reason, but it helps the pain too.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3199445 on Feb 08, 2008

My pet skunk hurt his leg and the vet recommended this as a natural anti-inflammatory. I give him 1/2 capsule 2X a day and it's helped his limping tremendously.

Can't get enough

Posted by sarahjean on Oct 18, 2010

I'm now on my third bottle of this stuff and have ordered two more - I'm just experimenting with finding my therapeutic dosage - I wasn't sure if it was doing anything but any day I miss my MSM dosage now, I feel very tired, the difference is definitely noticeable. I have CFS and am attempting to keep working, so not being tired is a great blessing. I have noticed my normally very weak nails starting to strengthen also -- I suspect the MSM is taking time to build up in my system. I've been reading stuff by Dr Cheney about how it 'liquefies mucus' and deals effectively with candida. Sounds good to me!

MSM Has Helped!

Posted by Reviewer2744446 on Oct 12, 2007

I have not compared this brand with any others, but the MSM has helped ease my troubles with severe osteoarthritis of my knees! MSM is recommended by my homeopathy practitioner.

Positive review