Nature's Way, MSM, Pure OptiMSM, 1000 mg, 200 Tablets

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This is powerful stuff and I had a reaction of feeling achy, some trouble breathing, and altered mood. This may have been a detox reaction, but even occured when I would break open a capsule and use a little of it in water. I can handle detoxing effects, but what I cannot handle is how is made me short tempered, moody, and irritable-depressed really. I don't ever feel like this, so I tried it a couple of times to be sure it was the product and the same thing happened. I did not feel like something positive was happening to me so I will no longer use this product. I take another msm brand with no fillers or binders, pure msm, but not opti-msm and have nothing but beneficial results from that one.

Yesss!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 25, 2011

Finally a great alternative to the horrible- tasting msm powder. And no magnesiun stearate! Highly recommended ;o)

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2204350 on Feb 23, 2010

definitely works i could tell within a few days it was working. Warning to users tho. This product WILL dehydrate you if you do not drink enough water while taking it. Start slow and work up a regular amount

This really helped my tennis elbow

Posted by Reviewer2304270 on Feb 06, 2008

Great for tennis elbow

love it

Posted by Reviewer2743943 on Dec 20, 2008

been taking the nature's way msm along with my extra strength glucosamine and chondroitin from Now for a number of years now. used to have to wear velcro braces and eat asprin to sleep after working because of knee pain. started taking these two in conjunction and my knees quit grinding and crunching and gradually lost all swelling and pain. great stuff.