MSM worked wonders for joint pain

Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Jan 25, 2016

Firstly , MSM did more to help my joint pain than Glucosamine Chondroitin or any other popular joint pain remedies. Second, opti MSM is what you are looking for, despite the brand name on the front label. Doctors told me I was in the beginning stage of rheumatoid arthritis, I wound up trying many natural remedies. I talk about my body in terms of: "before MSM"and "after MSM". It made that much of a difference for me. I take 4-8 GRAMS/day. It can cause some detox symptoms if you start out too strong. Good health to you. ☆.

tablet impossible to swallow

Posted by 5332737714714939163 on Dec 01, 2014

I really regret buying this brand MSM tablets (I bought two of them...) My friend had to call 911 because I choked in these oversizes tablets wich are impossible to swallow, I thought I was going to die!! Not good!!!!! I recommend buying Paradise MSM, those are normal capsules.

Good quality; good price

Posted by MissMac on Jul 24, 2015

Taken for the my physical benefits, but the most noticeable, is that my fingernails have become very long and strong!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1892137 on May 11, 2012

Fast shipping! Great product for inflammation and allergies at a great price.

Can't go wrong with Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer1947454 on Nov 29, 2011

This is the purest form of MSM I could find. This, along with other products, keeps arthritis pain in check.

Pure MSM

Posted by Reviewer2540077 on Feb 01, 2012

This MSM seems to help my pain a lot. I was having trouble with losing so much hair after 2 surgeries, and now that has stopped. I actually started on it for that reason, but it helps the pain too.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3199445 on Feb 08, 2008

My pet skunk hurt his leg and the vet recommended this as a natural anti-inflammatory. I give him 1/2 capsule 2X a day and it's helped his limping tremendously.

Can't get enough

Posted by sarahjean on Oct 18, 2010

I'm now on my third bottle of this stuff and have ordered two more - I'm just experimenting with finding my therapeutic dosage - I wasn't sure if it was doing anything but any day I miss my MSM dosage now, I feel very tired, the difference is definitely noticeable. I have CFS and am attempting to keep working, so not being tired is a great blessing. I have noticed my normally very weak nails starting to strengthen also -- I suspect the MSM is taking time to build up in my system. I've been reading stuff by Dr Cheney about how it 'liquefies mucus' and deals effectively with candida. Sounds good to me!

MSM Has Helped!

Posted by Reviewer2744446 on Oct 12, 2007

I have not compared this brand with any others, but the MSM has helped ease my troubles with severe osteoarthritis of my knees! MSM is recommended by my homeopathy practitioner.

Positive review