MSM worked wonders for joint pain

Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Jan 25, 2016

Firstly , MSM did more to help my joint pain than Glucosamine Chondroitin or any other popular joint pain remedies. Second, opti MSM is what you are looking for, despite the brand name on the front label. Doctors told me I was in the beginning stage of rheumatoid arthritis, I wound up trying many natural remedies. I talk about my body in terms of: "before MSM"and "after MSM". It made that much of a difference for me. I take 4-8 GRAMS/day. It can cause some detox symptoms if you start out too strong. Good health to you. ☆.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer1254724 on Nov 22, 2007

Another great product at a very reasonable price. I have fibromyalgia and have tried a lot of supplements. MSM is really bringing my overall pain level down and I really appreciate it. It also helps my 88-yr old mom with her pain and reluctant bowels. I highly recommend it.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2271529 on Feb 26, 2011

This is a great product with no fillers, just pure MSM. I've been taking 3 gr/day for two weeks and haven't noticed a difference in terms of pain/inflammation relief but I'm sure it takes a while for this to work.

Strongly Recommend it!

Posted by Reviewer2461767 on Jan 28, 2010

Great source of energy.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Aug 29, 2010

I love this MSM from nature's way. It is very pleasant on my tummy.

Rex Spraggins

Posted by Reviewer2668954 on Sep 11, 2009

Is the best that we have found in years. Most will tell you that it is 1000 mg but you receive much less Natures Way gives you 1000 mg's of MSM not some filler.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1862572 on Nov 08, 2009

Makes my hair softer and more manageable. It has also grown more in the last 2 months than it has ever.

Nature's Way, MSM, Putr OptiMSM, 1000 mg 200,Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Jun 14, 2009

MSM is a wonderful herbal. I've been taking MSM for years, with only positive effects. It's effect to repair and rejuvenate the body is invaluable.

OptiMSM

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jul 08, 2009

I prefer this MSM because it is OptiMSM which is assimilated by the body better, and it comes in VCaps.

Great in capsule form

Posted by Reviewer1611423 on Jul 13, 2009

Great in capsule form as I hate the strong bitter taste in powder form. Good product and company.