Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Way, MSM, Pure OptiMSM, 1000 mg, 200 Tablets

love it

Posted by Reviewer2743943 on Dec 20, 2008

been taking the nature's way msm along with my extra strength glucosamine and chondroitin from Now for a number of years now. used to have to wear velcro braces and eat asprin to sleep after working because of knee pain. started taking these two in conjunction and my knees quit grinding and crunching and gradually lost all swelling and pain. great stuff.

Helps with joint aches

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Sep 18, 2008

The gelatin capsule version of powdered MSM seems to absorb better than the compresses capsules. I do notice a difference if I don't take this for a few days. Would recommend.

WOW!

Posted by 4789363856603435622 on Dec 17, 2014

Really help against allergy and for your skin. Highly recommend this. It is very importantto keep inflammations away from your body. In case i have been eating something which is giving me reflux acid and i take one msm it is gone almost immediately.

Wonderful supplement to relieve anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2676389 on Apr 23, 2013

I started taking this last week and noticed that it quickly relieves my anxiety. I feel anxious and stressed out every day and this is helping calm me down, yet I feel energized and focused at the same time. I bought this in hopes of improving my asthma, but it seems to be working as a mood elevator and anxiety reliever for me instead. That's more than fine. I'll continue to take it (one tablet, twice daily), and would highly recommend it to others.

Been using it for years

Posted by Reviewer1744102 on May 01, 2011

I have been using this product for a long time. My dermatologist tells me I look 15 years younger than I am, so perhaps it is keeping my skin healthy. I believe it helps me to feel energetic, too.