Dissolving under tongue

Posted by Reviewer1279592 on Mar 06, 2010

There must be something in melatonin lozenges that works better than ones that one swallows. These work very well for me and I am on my second bottle. Nice flavor but not too strong to distract you from sleeping.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2949597 on Apr 15, 2009

I really like this product. It helps me get to sleep. It doesn't work like a sleeping pill, so if I have things on my mind, I still can't sleep. However, it's helped me balance my bodyclock and improved my sleep overall, without the dosiness of drugs.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer2268407 on Mar 31, 2009

This product came recommended to me in order to prevent cancer. I do hope it helps. So far, I have no complaints, and after taking it for a few nights, do feel that it helps me rest well.

Sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer3281360 on Sep 20, 2008

I am 37 year old male never had any problem sleeping reed somewhere about antiaging properties of melatonin and decided to give it a try. Been taking it for one week and have to say feel more restfull in the morning and see dreams every nights. Many people reporting the same effects. Fast delivery from iHerb.com as always.

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2658172 on Aug 06, 2008

excellent for insomnia

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1838074 on Jul 09, 2008

Very good service and quick delivery. This product works really quickly, you can feel the affects within 15 minutes of taking it!