It works brilliantly

Posted by Butterfly on Feb 19, 2016

This is a lifesaver really if you suffer from chronic insomnia. 2.5 mg is a good dose for me and no grogginess in the morning. Love love.

what a difference

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've used sublingual melatonin for 3-4 years. While not a hardcore insomniac, I used to spend an awful lot of time tossing and turning. I tried regular melatonin with mixed results. I first tried sublingual as a free sample, not expecting much. Surprise! Felt drowsy within a few minutes and slept like a baby. It has continued to work, too. Simply allow a pleasant-tasting tablet to melt under your tongue, which takes about 5 minutes. By the time it's gone, I'm usually feeling sleepy. No daytime drowsiness or other bad effects. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

good

Posted by Reviewer1547747 on Feb 02, 2012

good , but ,i used one pill and it knocked me out - i use only half a pill when needed now . works well .

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 07, 2011

Correct dosage, no drowsiness in the morning. I take this product to increase testosterone naturally.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2462273 on Sep 09, 2011

I love this melatonin, it melts nicely (not all chalky) has a decent flavor and to top it off is a great price at iherb!

Great night's sleep

Posted by Reviewer2447533 on Mar 03, 2011

For some reason, these are the only melatonin lonzenges that I can take without getting a headache, or feeling completely tired and out of it in the morning. I know some people can take more than 2.5 mg, but I can't; I take the lozenge no later than 9pm and get a good night's sleep.

Wisconsin

Posted by Reviewer1998567 on Feb 21, 2011

This is a great product we haves used it for about 2 years now. This has a great taste and works great. Dissolves fast and works Quickly

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1223551 on Jan 20, 2011

I can't believe how cheap this product is and how effective it is. I don't have trouble sleeping. I take a vitamin D before going to sleep and that does the trick every time. The odd time, that I wake up at 3 or 4 am and can't get back to sleep, I take this. I have a few in a candy dish on my nightstand. Just reach over, grab one, and pop it in my mouth. I'm out like a light within 20 minutes. One bottle lasts forever since I only use it on occasion.

Easy Peasy fall Asleepy

Posted by Reviewer1102710 on Dec 01, 2010

I love the ease and taste of this wonderful product. Even my children love taking it and with the new information out there on the added benefits of taking Melatonin, this is an excellent choice for the whole family, especially children and older adults who have swallowing issues. Easy Peasy Fall Asleepy is what I call it!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2516150 on Oct 24, 2010

Easy to take, good flavor and does seem to help with my sleep...I take other things with this melatonin to sleep but the product is the one I take nightly....if I don't I pay for it with no sleep.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »