Knocks me out like a sleeping pill

Posted by Reviewer1293072 on May 11, 2007

I've tried other brands of melatonin with little success, but this one knocks me out like a sleeping pill. It feels at least as powerful as ambien. Amazing.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1129458 on Dec 22, 2007

Good quality product a low cost. One of the better melatonin products I've used.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 13, 2009

I've used lozenges before but these work the best - and they taste absolutely yummy! I wish I could find candies that tasted this good. One tip I was given that works with melatonin that I will pass along: when/if your melatonin doesn't seem to be working anymore then you're using too much. Cut it back to 1/2 the amount or even 1/4 the amount and you'll have better results with less. Worked for me.

Sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer3281360 on Sep 20, 2008

I am 37 year old male never had any problem sleeping reed somewhere about antiaging properties of melatonin and decided to give it a try. Been taking it for one week and have to say feel more restfull in the morning and see dreams every nights. Many people reporting the same effects. Fast delivery from iHerb.com as always.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1838074 on Jul 09, 2008

Very good service and quick delivery. This product works really quickly, you can feel the affects within 15 minutes of taking it!

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2658172 on Aug 06, 2008

excellent for insomnia

Nature's Way Melatonin Lozenge

Posted by Reviewer1214305 on Oct 07, 2010

This melatonin helps me get to sleep quickly, but I wish the effects lasted a little longer. Sometimes I still wake up in the middle of the night and cannot go back to sleep.

No more sleepless nights

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on May 08, 2008

My son told me that this product is the best to help with sleepless nights. So I ordered it and it does work fast. I don’t have very many sleepless nights, but when I do, this product puts me to sleep. I not only go to sleep quickly but I also wake up feeling refreshed and not drowsy. Thanks, Shirley

melatonin lozenge

Posted by Reviewer2625367 on Dec 18, 2007

Melatonin does not seem to help my insomnia at all . . .The lozenge is an excellent way to take such a med, though.

this product changed my family's lives

Posted by allieb on Aug 23, 2009

i have a child with Autism that cannot sleep. we had tried EVERYTHING, but he would cry and scream for 2-3 hours at bedtime because he couldn't fall asleep, and he would get more anxious, and it was awful for the whole family. i asked his psychiatrist about Melatonin, as i already had these for myself. he said sure, no problem, i use it alot for kids like him. GOD-SEND. now, within 30 minutes of taking this tablet, he's asleep- no crying, screaming or fits. and he does not wake up groggy the next morning. it's unbelievable. highly recommend.