The easiest melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on May 05, 2016

There are lots of melatonin products out there, but I take a fair number of supplements, so prefer this one to be in the form of a lozenge. One of the things I like is that it's rounded, rather than having sharp edges for under the tongue. Sounds like a small thing, but if you're waiting for a lozenge to dissolve, you don't want it poking you under the tongue. I also like the price, availability (my grocery store carries it too, though at a higher price) and the taste is pleasant without being too much.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1121950 on Jul 14, 2016

Great product, my daughter sleeps well & likes the taste.

great product

Posted by 5073233244037227858 on Aug 01, 2016

I take it every evening before turning out the light. I often take 50mg. of L-theanine earlier. Sleep like baby and no after effects after a cup of coffee in the morning. I meditate each morning and it in no way interferes with that. Highly recommended.

efficient product

Posted by Maylinette on Aug 12, 2016

I was looking for a clean ingredients' list and for something sublingual and cheap, bingo! It works very quickly, in 15min you feel sleepy, and is more effective than the 3mg caps I tested before I bought this product. Very happy with that product

very helpful!

Posted by 4885366415754313258 on Oct 07, 2016

When i take one lozenge i fall in sleep realy fast! Like a magic:) i love it and i'll buy it again!

Good tasting

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Oct 18, 2010

These work quite well I'm getting a more restful sleep.

Easy Peasy fall Asleepy

Posted by Reviewer1102710 on Dec 01, 2010

I love the ease and taste of this wonderful product. Even my children love taking it and with the new information out there on the added benefits of taking Melatonin, this is an excellent choice for the whole family, especially children and older adults who have swallowing issues. Easy Peasy Fall Asleepy is what I call it!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1223551 on Jan 20, 2011

I can't believe how cheap this product is and how effective it is. I don't have trouble sleeping. I take a vitamin D before going to sleep and that does the trick every time. The odd time, that I wake up at 3 or 4 am and can't get back to sleep, I take this. I have a few in a candy dish on my nightstand. Just reach over, grab one, and pop it in my mouth. I'm out like a light within 20 minutes. One bottle lasts forever since I only use it on occasion.

Wisconsin

Posted by Reviewer1998567 on Feb 21, 2011

This is a great product we haves used it for about 2 years now. This has a great taste and works great. Dissolves fast and works Quickly

Great night's sleep

Posted by Reviewer2447533 on Mar 03, 2011

For some reason, these are the only melatonin lonzenges that I can take without getting a headache, or feeling completely tired and out of it in the morning. I know some people can take more than 2.5 mg, but I can't; I take the lozenge no later than 9pm and get a good night's sleep.