this product changed my family's lives

Posted by allieb on Aug 23, 2009

i have a child with Autism that cannot sleep. we had tried EVERYTHING, but he would cry and scream for 2-3 hours at bedtime because he couldn't fall asleep, and he would get more anxious, and it was awful for the whole family. i asked his psychiatrist about Melatonin, as i already had these for myself. he said sure, no problem, i use it alot for kids like him. GOD-SEND. now, within 30 minutes of taking this tablet, he's asleep- no crying, screaming or fits. and he does not wake up groggy the next morning. it's unbelievable. highly recommend.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2516150 on Oct 24, 2010

Easy to take, good flavor and does seem to help with my sleep...I take other things with this melatonin to sleep but the product is the one I take nightly....if I don't I pay for it with no sleep.

Comforting, great tasting natural way to calm and/or get to sleep

Posted by OjuveNutritionals on May 04, 2009

Great for supplemental program for calming all ages. Good for older people to work quickly to give that little extra to get to sleep or help while waiting for the slower acting pills to kick in

Improves sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1183385 on May 07, 2009

Also a good antioxidant for your brain. I also read women with higher levels of melatonin have lower rates of breast cancer.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2998836 on May 13, 2009

I have breast cancer and it is important to get good rest (or as good as possible) and this product helps. I started out with a deficit so was taking 10 to 15 milligrams, but now am down to 5 mg. (2 tablets). Shirleen in So.Cal.

Easy to sleep now!

Posted by Reviewer2555409 on Jul 01, 2009

I bought this product for my mother. She can now sleep very well.

a good night's sleep

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Jul 06, 2009

I use melatonin every 2-3 nights, you sleep well and feel fine in the morning

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on Aug 01, 2009

A solid sleep aid to produce more restful sleep episodes.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2789341 on Oct 07, 2009

This has really helped me with my getting more sleep at night and easy to take. Pleasant taste. Have bought this before and will buy again. iHerb is an outstanding company with fast shipping! Love buying from them as I am always pleased with all they do. Thank you iHerb.

Nature's Way, Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3261220 on Nov 27, 2009

Great product, great price. Have used Melatonin for years on and off, and have found it the very best 'Natural' sleep aid on the market