They work

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Jul 10, 2010

Work just as good, if not better, than the regular caps

A great night's sleep!!

Posted by Reviewer3191194 on Mar 10, 2010

Being over 40, it's become more difficult to get that deep sleep needed for restorative health. These are wonderful. My husband's out within 20 minutes and sleeps all night long. Great product from Nature's Way and fabulous delivery from I-Herb!!

Favorite Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2249537 on Mar 25, 2010

This is my favorite melatonin supplement. The lozenges dissolve under your tongue and work quickly.

Better Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2392098 on Apr 08, 2010

I had been taking prescription sleep meds that were hard on the body. These melatonin lozenges, used sublingually, help me sleep better, naturally, with no drug hangover.

Really effective and affordable

Posted by naturellen on Jul 28, 2010

These lozenges are really effective and quick since they're sub-lingual: they dissolve quickly in the mouth and do not taste too bad. They work like a charm and they help get to sleep quicker, better as well as easier but do not make you feel drowsy. They are also of great value.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2516150 on Oct 24, 2010

Easy to take, good flavor and does seem to help with my sleep...I take other things with this melatonin to sleep but the product is the one I take nightly....if I don't I pay for it with no sleep.

Comforting, great tasting natural way to calm and/or get to sleep

Posted by OjuveNutritionals on May 04, 2009

Great for supplemental program for calming all ages. Good for older people to work quickly to give that little extra to get to sleep or help while waiting for the slower acting pills to kick in

Improves sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1183385 on May 07, 2009

Also a good antioxidant for your brain. I also read women with higher levels of melatonin have lower rates of breast cancer.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2998836 on May 13, 2009

I have breast cancer and it is important to get good rest (or as good as possible) and this product helps. I started out with a deficit so was taking 10 to 15 milligrams, but now am down to 5 mg. (2 tablets). Shirleen in So.Cal.

Easy to sleep now!

Posted by Reviewer2555409 on Jul 01, 2009

I bought this product for my mother. She can now sleep very well.