Nature's Way, Melatonin Lozenge, 2.5 mg, 100 Lozenges

what a difference

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've used sublingual melatonin for 3-4 years. While not a hardcore insomniac, I used to spend an awful lot of time tossing and turning. I tried regular melatonin with mixed results. I first tried sublingual as a free sample, not expecting much. Surprise! Felt drowsy within a few minutes and slept like a baby. It has continued to work, too. Simply allow a pleasant-tasting tablet to melt under your tongue, which takes about 5 minutes. By the time it's gone, I'm usually feeling sleepy. No daytime drowsiness or other bad effects. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer3281360 on Sep 20, 2008

I am 37 year old male never had any problem sleeping reed somewhere about antiaging properties of melatonin and decided to give it a try. Been taking it for one week and have to say feel more restfull in the morning and see dreams every nights. Many people reporting the same effects. Fast delivery from iHerb.com as always.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1838074 on Jul 09, 2008

Very good service and quick delivery. This product works really quickly, you can feel the affects within 15 minutes of taking it!

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2658172 on Aug 06, 2008

excellent for insomnia

No more sleepless nights

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on May 08, 2008

My son told me that this product is the best to help with sleepless nights. So I ordered it and it does work fast. I don’t have very many sleepless nights, but when I do, this product puts me to sleep. I not only go to sleep quickly but I also wake up feeling refreshed and not drowsy. Thanks, Shirley