a good night's sleep

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Jul 06, 2009

I use melatonin every 2-3 nights, you sleep well and feel fine in the morning

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on Aug 01, 2009

A solid sleep aid to produce more restful sleep episodes.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2789341 on Oct 07, 2009

This has really helped me with my getting more sleep at night and easy to take. Pleasant taste. Have bought this before and will buy again. iHerb is an outstanding company with fast shipping! Love buying from them as I am always pleased with all they do. Thank you iHerb.

Nature's Way, Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3261220 on Nov 27, 2009

Great product, great price. Have used Melatonin for years on and off, and have found it the very best 'Natural' sleep aid on the market

Good stuff, pleased with purchase

Posted by Reviewer2379588 on Dec 01, 2009

Good stuff, pleased with purchase

Always works

Posted by Reviewer3294133 on Jan 01, 2010

I have used both prescription melatonin made up from the pharmacy and Nature's way , and the Nature's way is just as good at a fraction the cost.

Good tasting

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Oct 18, 2010

These work quite well I'm getting a more restful sleep.

Easy Peasy fall Asleepy

Posted by Reviewer1102710 on Dec 01, 2010

I love the ease and taste of this wonderful product. Even my children love taking it and with the new information out there on the added benefits of taking Melatonin, this is an excellent choice for the whole family, especially children and older adults who have swallowing issues. Easy Peasy Fall Asleepy is what I call it!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1223551 on Jan 20, 2011

I can't believe how cheap this product is and how effective it is. I don't have trouble sleeping. I take a vitamin D before going to sleep and that does the trick every time. The odd time, that I wake up at 3 or 4 am and can't get back to sleep, I take this. I have a few in a candy dish on my nightstand. Just reach over, grab one, and pop it in my mouth. I'm out like a light within 20 minutes. One bottle lasts forever since I only use it on occasion.

Wisconsin

Posted by Reviewer1998567 on Feb 21, 2011

This is a great product we haves used it for about 2 years now. This has a great taste and works great. Dissolves fast and works Quickly