efficient product

Posted by Maylinette on Aug 12, 2016

I was looking for a clean ingredients' list and for something sublingual and cheap, bingo! It works very quickly, in 15min you feel sleepy, and is more effective than the 3mg caps I tested before I bought this product. Very happy with that product

Good tasting

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Oct 18, 2010

These work quite well I'm getting a more restful sleep.

Easy Peasy fall Asleepy

Posted by Reviewer1102710 on Dec 01, 2010

I love the ease and taste of this wonderful product. Even my children love taking it and with the new information out there on the added benefits of taking Melatonin, this is an excellent choice for the whole family, especially children and older adults who have swallowing issues. Easy Peasy Fall Asleepy is what I call it!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1223551 on Jan 20, 2011

I can't believe how cheap this product is and how effective it is. I don't have trouble sleeping. I take a vitamin D before going to sleep and that does the trick every time. The odd time, that I wake up at 3 or 4 am and can't get back to sleep, I take this. I have a few in a candy dish on my nightstand. Just reach over, grab one, and pop it in my mouth. I'm out like a light within 20 minutes. One bottle lasts forever since I only use it on occasion.

Wisconsin

Posted by Reviewer1998567 on Feb 21, 2011

This is a great product we haves used it for about 2 years now. This has a great taste and works great. Dissolves fast and works Quickly

Great night's sleep

Posted by Reviewer2447533 on Mar 03, 2011

For some reason, these are the only melatonin lonzenges that I can take without getting a headache, or feeling completely tired and out of it in the morning. I know some people can take more than 2.5 mg, but I can't; I take the lozenge no later than 9pm and get a good night's sleep.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 07, 2011

Correct dosage, no drowsiness in the morning. I take this product to increase testosterone naturally.

It works brilliantly

Posted by Butterfly on Feb 19, 2016

This is a lifesaver really if you suffer from chronic insomnia. 2.5 mg is a good dose for me and no grogginess in the morning. Love love.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2462273 on Sep 09, 2011

I love this melatonin, it melts nicely (not all chalky) has a decent flavor and to top it off is a great price at iherb!

Dissolving under tongue

Posted by Reviewer1279592 on Mar 06, 2010

There must be something in melatonin lozenges that works better than ones that one swallows. These work very well for me and I am on my second bottle. Nice flavor but not too strong to distract you from sleeping.