Great night's sleep

Posted by Reviewer2447533 on Mar 03, 2011

For some reason, these are the only melatonin lonzenges that I can take without getting a headache, or feeling completely tired and out of it in the morning. I know some people can take more than 2.5 mg, but I can't; I take the lozenge no later than 9pm and get a good night's sleep.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 07, 2011

Correct dosage, no drowsiness in the morning. I take this product to increase testosterone naturally.

It works brilliantly

Posted by Butterfly on Feb 19, 2016

This is a lifesaver really if you suffer from chronic insomnia. 2.5 mg is a good dose for me and no grogginess in the morning. Love love.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2462273 on Sep 09, 2011

I love this melatonin, it melts nicely (not all chalky) has a decent flavor and to top it off is a great price at iherb!

The easiest melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on May 05, 2016

There are lots of melatonin products out there, but I take a fair number of supplements, so prefer this one to be in the form of a lozenge. One of the things I like is that it's rounded, rather than having sharp edges for under the tongue. Sounds like a small thing, but if you're waiting for a lozenge to dissolve, you don't want it poking you under the tongue. I also like the price, availability (my grocery store carries it too, though at a higher price) and the taste is pleasant without being too much.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1121950 on Jul 14, 2016

Great product, my daughter sleeps well & likes the taste.

Dissolving under tongue

Posted by Reviewer1279592 on Mar 06, 2010

There must be something in melatonin lozenges that works better than ones that one swallows. These work very well for me and I am on my second bottle. Nice flavor but not too strong to distract you from sleeping.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2949597 on Apr 15, 2009

I really like this product. It helps me get to sleep. It doesn't work like a sleeping pill, so if I have things on my mind, I still can't sleep. However, it's helped me balance my bodyclock and improved my sleep overall, without the dosiness of drugs.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer2268407 on Mar 31, 2009

This product came recommended to me in order to prevent cancer. I do hope it helps. So far, I have no complaints, and after taking it for a few nights, do feel that it helps me rest well.

Fruity taste