reliable company

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Apr 22, 2016

A sleep aid, headache treatment and appetite booster. It will also relieve symptoms of digestive problems, improve the mood and nervous disorders. It is an antiviral herb and, in conjunction with St. John's wort, is very effective in treating the herpes virus.

Just started using it since yesterday

Posted by 5618656660661461461 on Jun 17, 2015

I just started using it , will review this later date

Buenisimo

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on May 19, 2015

Me encanta la Melisa, me ayuda a relajarme y si quiero por la noche lo convino con las valerianas de esta misma marca y me quedo dormida tan ricamante. Con el precio que tiene sin duda lo recomiendo porque aquí en España este tipo de productos estan muchisimo más caros.

for those who are stressed

Posted by miracle on Feb 05, 2015

I really feel I become so calm )) all problems goona be solve, so don't worry. will buy again.

great product

Posted by 5555401186740018611 on Nov 22, 2014

great product

Great supplement to have around for anxiety and hyperthyroid

Posted by Reviewer1363702 on Aug 13, 2014

I love how safe, simple, and natural Melissa (aka Lemon Balm) is. Used this as part of a routine to help my sister's hyperthyroid (along with Herb Pharm Thyroid Calming Compound, Selenium, Magnesium, and Carnitine) and it put a small dent in her symptoms. Packaging, product quality, and shipping speed were all satisfactory!

Melissa Leaves

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on May 07, 2014

Great product for cold sores, etc. and strengthening immune system.

Wasn't happy!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Apr 15, 2014

Gave me terrible gastric pains. Took 2 for 2 days and stopped taking it after that. Works ok for hubby.

sad to give this a bad review

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Feb 26, 2014

Bought mainly as a calming agent but it proved ineffective. I haven't tried other brands but this one is mild at most and any effect felt was gone in two hours. Supposedly synergistic with Theanine I haven't felt any additive effect while the latter is quite a robust anxiolytic.

Help me to fall asleep much easier! Insance cheap price selling in Iherb!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

Help me to fall asleep much easier! Insance cheap price selling in Iherb! Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.