Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Nature's Way, Metabolic Reset, Hunger Control, Weight Loss Shake, Powder, Chocolate, 1.4 lbs (630 g)

Does what it claims.

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2089022 on Mar 23, 2007

I make mine with a little cold water and six ice-cubes in the blender for a very thick good tasting shake. It's a very filling meal replacement or low cal snack. Yes, I exercise, too,but this is the best of it's kind. No sugar in it!!

the chocolate shakes are the best!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2964473 on Aug 23, 2010

I absolutely love these Nature's Way Metabolic Reset shakes. I'm hypoglycemic, I have problems. Basically sometimes I get all shaky and lightheaded, and sometimes I feel like my brain is telling me I must eat everything in sight or I'll die. Since I don't want to grow to the size of a baby hippo, my solution is to have several of these shakes throughout the day. If I mix them in a blender with about 2 cups of cold water, a cup of frozen strawberries, and a banana--oh my god! SO easy to make and SO good! Plus healthy, and it keeps me feeling full for hours. The best part is I can mix in different fruit if I get bored, so it doesn't get old. Plus I love that they don't add sugar. For the price it's worth a try. I like the vanilla also, but the chocolate shakes are my favorite. I know these aren't recommended as a meal replacement, but I have tried replacing a few meals with one of these shakes, and lost weight (like 25lbs).

great product

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3352424 on Nov 06, 2011

this product has helped me lose 30 pounds in 11 weeks

Great Service!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2363797 on Apr 08, 2009

I loved this shake. It is very good and well priced. I mix it up with bananas and strawberries. Delicious. iherb's service and prompt delivery were outstanding. I will definitely be placing another order soon. Thank you iherb!

Chocolate Lover's Delight

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by BeadsNWire on Aug 04, 2008

This is the BEST protein shake mix I've ever tasted. The chocolate flavor is wonderful when prepared in a blender with crushed ice and unsweetened chocolate soy milk. Tastes just like ice cream! I love it!