Best milk thistle

Posted by Sandra on Nov 28, 2015

This really helps with a hangover. I don't feel as rough when I take it the morning after. Best would be to remember to take it when you come home and you wake up feeling not so rough and with a bounce. I am able to function somewhat the next day when I take this. And I recover way faster from a hangover too. I have tried other brands and none work as good as this brand's milk thistle.

Pretty good

Posted by 5238562614898926988 on Jul 17, 2014

I've taken some pills which enhance liver capability. among them, I can tell it works especially in empty stomach

Like a Liver Miracle

Posted by 5183582229690605775 on May 09, 2014

Within a couple of days of taking this 3x/day, I suddenly realised I was sleeping easier, my skin was better and my pee was never dark. Now if I miss one my pee is dark and then I have a capsule it clears it up. This is like a protective skin around your liver or something. I have Gilbert's Syndrome so slightly impaired liver function. But I recommend this to everyone, especially after a coffee or a couple of drinks. Very special plant

Liver cleansing at it`s best.

Posted by 4986967227007944660 on Oct 26, 2013

I have had very high liver values, due to alcohol and pain killer consumption, which I quit a long time ago. But my values stayed high. I talked to my Naturopath, and he asked my to try milk thistle. My levels where almost 4 times as high as normal and the doctors didn´t know what to do, but after only 2-3 weeks on milk thistle, by liver values were down to normal, first time in 10(!!) years.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Jun 07, 2013

If you need milk thistle, this brand is the one for you. Trusted and delivers what they say.

Great for supporting the liver

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Aug 31, 2012

On a recent blood test, it was discovered that my liver is being forced to recycle toxins from a severe gut infection. This product has really made a difference in that my husband no longer comments that I have bad breath or body odor.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1608844 on Feb 22, 2012

i think this is ok

Nature's Way Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1940484 on Feb 07, 2012

Our bodies chanage with age. For some gall bladder or liver issues, Nature's Way Milk Thistle can lend a helping hand. If you do some research, you will find Milk Thistle recommended for many liver and gall bladder issues.

good

Posted by Reviewer2258707 on Jan 29, 2012

good

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Oct 25, 2011

I am making more waste to dispose than usual after taking these so I think this is healthy.