Certified potency for this liver support supplement

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Jun 04, 2008

I use milk thistle for liver health support, and this brand's potency is certified to be all there, so I re-order over and over.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Jun 07, 2013

If you need milk thistle, this brand is the one for you. Trusted and delivers what they say.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2522305 on Dec 15, 2010

I have chronic Lyme and concomitant concerns about detoxing. I think this product is helping. The capsules are easy to swallow and the bottle is easy-open. I am super sensitive to nearly all supplements, and this one has caused zero negative side effects.

Pretty good

Posted by 5238562614898926988 on Jul 17, 2014

I've taken some pills which enhance liver capability. among them, I can tell it works especially in empty stomach

Liver help

Posted by Reviewer1706372 on Jul 29, 2009

Capsules are easier. Standardized is desirable.

Liver Support

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Jul 27, 2009

Easy way to support liver function.

Works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2342779 on Jul 23, 2010

I was looking for milk thistle that was standardized and this product really works great. After having other health issues I noticed that my ankles were swelling. This product keeps the swelling down and helps my feel better.

realy good

Posted by Reviewer2473579 on Oct 14, 2010

its amazing it made my facee so clear its realy a very good quality i'll go for it again

Bought this for one of my children

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Nov 15, 2010

With all the meds like tylenol or ibprophen around not to mention all the stuff the liver metabolizes I believe in taking milk thistle. I just happen to like this brand. I trust it.

Best milk thistle

Posted by Sandra on Nov 28, 2015

This really helps with a hangover. I don't feel as rough when I take it the morning after. Best would be to remember to take it when you come home and you wake up feeling not so rough and with a bounce. I am able to function somewhat the next day when I take this. And I recover way faster from a hangover too. I have tried other brands and none work as good as this brand's milk thistle.