Nature's Way, Myco Defense, 60 Capsules

Nature's Way, Myco Defense, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 05, 2013

Organic, lots of mushrooms, what you can expect more? It is super product to add to my daddy's diet, because his diet is not always perfect or even good. Also he is taking medicines :( I hope that this priceless supplement will help him to go on and my daddy will have pretty good immune system to fight with all the stress and diseases life is bringing to us.

Myco Defense

Posted by 5624738135458787523 on Oct 07, 2013

Hi all, This Winter I have had shingles and a few break outs of cold sores which was most unusual. My immune system was very low. I was recommended this produce by the Chemist and have only been taking this for a month now but already I am feeling the benefits. I truly would recommend this product to anyone needing a pick up from the Winter ailments.

I love the price!

Posted by Reviewer1437455 From New Mexico on Jan 26, 2009

I believe this is helping my memory recall which is what I bought it for. I noticed a subtle difference when I skipped taking it for a couple of days. Another bottle or two and some experimenting will confirm its effectiveness.

12 medicinal mushrooms for the budget price

Posted by djsoma From Finland on Apr 13, 2010

This product has 12 organic super-mushrooms in all 4 stages of their growth cycle. And the price is cheap.

won't be without these

Posted by Reviewer2808138 From Illinois on Jul 15, 2008

I wasn't sick at all over the winter while taking these. When I temporarily stopped taking them because I ran out, I got a bad cold within 2 weeks. May be coincidental, but I see it as a sign!