Nature's Way, Myco Defense, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 05, 2013

Organic, lots of mushrooms, what you can expect more? It is super product to add to my daddy's diet, because his diet is not always perfect or even good. Also he is taking medicines :( I hope that this priceless supplement will help him to go on and my daddy will have pretty good immune system to fight with all the stress and diseases life is bringing to us.

Myco Defense

Posted by 5624738135458787523 on Oct 07, 2013

Hi all, This Winter I have had shingles and a few break outs of cold sores which was most unusual. My immune system was very low. I was recommended this produce by the Chemist and have only been taking this for a month now but already I am feeling the benefits. I truly would recommend this product to anyone needing a pick up from the Winter ailments.

won't be without these

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on Jul 15, 2008

I wasn't sick at all over the winter while taking these. When I temporarily stopped taking them because I ran out, I got a bad cold within 2 weeks. May be coincidental, but I see it as a sign!

Taking for memory

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on Nov 09, 2008

The mushrooms are supposed to pass the blood brain barrier and I am improving my short term and long term memory which have been impaired. Some suspected causes are Lyme and Alcahol abuse which gets the most blame is open for discussion.

I love the price!

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Jan 26, 2009

I believe this is helping my memory recall which is what I bought it for. I noticed a subtle difference when I skipped taking it for a couple of days. Another bottle or two and some experimenting will confirm its effectiveness.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2998836 on May 13, 2009

I have been dx-ed with Stage IV breast cancer and decided I needed alternative meds, as well as Western Meds. I like the Myco Defense and it is reasonably priced. Shirleen in So.Cal.

Mushroom Magic

Posted by Reviewer2970759 on Feb 07, 2011

These will boost you or your childs immune system. My family takes these daily to reduce the risk of getting winter or spring colds. They actually work. I meet a group of nuns in Guatemala that used mushrooms on children in an orphange to treat a variety of ailments. I learned the value of mushrooms from them. It worked at the orphange and works for my family.

Truly a great product at an even better price!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Mar 20, 2014

This just has it all! Organic mushrooms at all growth stages...what more could you ask for?...perhaps a great price?...well, OK then, here you go! What more can I say. I don't get sick when I take this product and at this price, I will continue to take it for as long as it's available. When I'm feeling more run down, I take 2 caps twice a day otherwise the standard dose of 2 caps once a day. Seriously if you want a very inexpensive way to boost your immune system with the benefits of so many different medicinal mushrooms, look no further! Update: the cooler nights have started in Sydney and many people are sick on the train and at work. I felt a cold coming on and took 2 caps three times a day and totally knocked it out! It didn't progress at all and I didn't lose even an hour of work (which is important for me since I'm a contractor and don't get sick leave). I'm also increasing my usual dose to 2 caps twice a day during the winter months.

12 medicinal mushrooms for the budget price

Posted by djsoma on Apr 13, 2010

This product has 12 organic super-mushrooms in all 4 stages of their growth cycle. And the price is cheap.

healthy mushrooms

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2009

Great mix of healthy mushrooms. Too soon to tell if it is having an effect though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »