good stuff

Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Aug 13, 2014

Great for viruses.

Nature's Way, Myco Defense, 60 Capsules

Posted by 4620881277447840719 on Jun 03, 2014

Excellent product. My mother use it the last 2 years and she is very satisfied. It's a good blend of all mushrooms that she has to use.

One of the best price / value Mushroom Formula

Posted by Hungarian on May 19, 2014

One of the best price / value Mushroom Formula

Truly a great product at an even better price!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Mar 20, 2014

This just has it all! Organic mushrooms at all growth stages...what more could you ask for?...perhaps a great price?...well, OK then, here you go! What more can I say. I don't get sick when I take this product and at this price, I will continue to take it for as long as it's available. When I'm feeling more run down, I take 2 caps twice a day otherwise the standard dose of 2 caps once a day. Seriously if you want a very inexpensive way to boost your immune system with the benefits of so many different medicinal mushrooms, look no further! Update: the cooler nights have started in Sydney and many people are sick on the train and at work. I felt a cold coming on and took 2 caps three times a day and totally knocked it out! It didn't progress at all and I didn't lose even an hour of work (which is important for me since I'm a contractor and don't get sick leave). I'm also increasing my usual dose to 2 caps twice a day during the winter months.

Myco Defense

Posted by 5624738135458787523 on Oct 07, 2013

Hi all, This Winter I have had shingles and a few break outs of cold sores which was most unusual. My immune system was very low. I was recommended this produce by the Chemist and have only been taking this for a month now but already I am feeling the benefits. I truly would recommend this product to anyone needing a pick up from the Winter ailments.

Nature's Way, Myco Defense, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 05, 2013

Organic, lots of mushrooms, what you can expect more? It is super product to add to my daddy's diet, because his diet is not always perfect or even good. Also he is taking medicines :( I hope that this priceless supplement will help him to go on and my daddy will have pretty good immune system to fight with all the stress and diseases life is bringing to us.

Posted by 4691087989492132166 on Jul 24, 2013

I took this product to boost my immunity!

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

Seems like it has worked well; no flu yet =D

Nature's Way, Myco Defense

Posted by warrenpearce on Dec 27, 2012

super healthy product with a multitude of special health enriched mushrooms

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Nov 03, 2012

Superb quality of mushrooms and excellent service of iHerb have combined to provide an immense pleasure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »