July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Myrrh Gum, 550 mg, 100 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Clear up my skin

Posted by Reviewer1741738 on Oct 06, 2009

I was having some serious acne that probably would have required some antibiotics to clear up. Not wanting to go the antibiotics route, I decided to take Myrrh in combination with Neem to calm down my skin. After about two weeks, I noticed a big improvement. My skin had fewer eruptions and the existing acne had dried up.

myrrh

Posted by Reviewer2144181 on Jul 25, 2008

I have been using myrrh gum as an anti-inflammatory for a long time, and have found that it works almost as well as prednesone. The Egyptians used it thousands of years ago.

Awesome Myrrh

Posted by Reviewer2129035 on Sep 25, 2010

I am overall healthier when taking these. I have been using Myrrh for several years and they make a difference in how sick i get. ie When my wife has a cold, and i would normally get it too, i will sometimes just get a slight headache for a short time instead of the full blown cold. If i havent been taking them i will of course just get the cold. I believe it is also good for parasites and such. I love Myrrh.

Fabulous myrrh for CFS, colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer2469863 on Mar 10, 2011

Myrrh at 2-3 caps 2-3 times a day gives a terrific boost of energy so that I can reduce my dhea without which I can barely move. Myrrh also nips in the bud any coughs, colds and flu which I could never quite shake off. Please never stop stocking it. It deserves a rating of 10 out of 5.

Underestimated Stuff

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Feb 27, 2013

This is indicated for joint pains but I got this as a general-purpose travel anti-toxin supplement. Great for traveller's stomach/ digestive ailments, mouth ulcers, kills intestinal parasites and boosts immune system. And great to use the powder to disinfect or stop bleeding on small cuts. Wonder why there aren't more brands making them in capsules. This one is good enough. Will buy this again when I run out.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »