Neem for life

Posted by Reviewer1351306 on Nov 03, 2010

I have been taken this for a year now and would say I would continue taking neem for life! There is a number of benefits of taking neem but the most visible effects would be in relation to odour – any type of bodily odour as well as bleeding gums. My gums just stopped bleeding and I think this has much to do with neem! Neem is just amazing and of course this particular make is well worth considering – it is reliable and a good value for money – I would keep buying this brand and product!

A must have

Posted by Reviewer2190762 on Feb 05, 2010

I have been using this for months now. It has cleared up my foliculitis alot. It's not totally gone but its a vast improvement. This is a Godsend. Everyone whom I've recommended it to has had great success with this, and fast. It also helped make my mild exzema go away totally. For the price, you can't beat it. This will remain apart of my daily coctail for years to come for sure.

Helps Acne

Posted by Reviewer2430337 on Sep 13, 2011

I just turned 30 years old. All year I had been breaking out with huge cysts and boils. I remembered last year, when I took Neem at 10 capsules a day for 40 days, my acne cleared up so well. So I have been taking it again for like 2 weeks, but only average 6-7 per day. The boils/cysts stopped like right away. Iherb's prices are great and shipping is fast!

Probably great, but am mostly never sick.

Posted by frodoswami on May 14, 2012

Have recommended it to many of our acne patients, and it seems like it works well.

neem tablets

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Jul 29, 2010

very happy with them,l bought them for my kids skin problems,one son has pimples and the other has ecsema he has had it for along time with no success,l,ve also learnt that it helps control higher sugar levels too in diabetes,l,lll have to say its helping in that as well,l ordered the salve,these tablets and are waiting on the soap to arrive,l,m very happy with the product and want to hit it in all directions.

great

Posted by Reviewer1488406 on Jun 25, 2009

has helped clear up my skin. waiting to see if it has any effect on my blood sugar.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2803486 on Nov 03, 2008

This product is great. It helps clean your GI tract. I ran out so I am ordering more!!

Azadirachta indica

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 17, 2010

I tried every thing but this is the best herb for flaky scalp eczema.

Neem pills

Posted by Reviewer2630975 on Sep 22, 2010

the pills have helped my daughter with her eczema problem. she stop being so itchy and her spots are clearing up. she loves the pill, we are lucky we finally found a good remedy for her eczema. its so hard to find something so good. but we are so happy we finally did.

Neem Neem

Posted by Reviewer1776976 on Oct 25, 2009

Must have daily, this is yet another tonic our body needs.. You won't feel anything outstanding but if you are not getting sick, credit goes to this natural herbal. Best taken with powder in the mouth, swish it with lil water in mouth for 2-3 minutes and slowly swallow bit by bit.