Nature's Way, Neem, Leaves, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

The Power of Neem

Posted by 5450079451824488943 on Mar 02, 2014

I use Neem leaves in my practice for people with fungal and mold issues. I have been in practice as a healer and licensed acupuncturist/herbalist for over 20 years. During this time I have had many patients with mold and fungal issues and tried a number of remedies. Nothing comes even close in effectiveness. The price and potency of the Neem leaves from Nature´s Way are consistently good as well. If you have not tried this remedy you should.

Helps with yeast issues.

Posted by Reviewer2071137 on Oct 02, 2008

Big help if you have yeast infections.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2999759 on Sep 10, 2009

This is a great product. I got it because my blood sugar was a little high. I also have Essential Tremor. I couldn't put my thumb and my index finger together to make the OK sign. My fingers would look like magnets repelling. After using the Neem capsules for a few weeks, I can put my finger and my thumb together but they are still a little shakey. I can't wait to see how my fingers are after a few months on Neem.

Great for eczema!

Posted by Reviewer3067147 on Nov 30, 2009

This Neem has helped my mom's eczema tremendously. It is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anybody with skin problems.

Superb service and products

Posted by Reviewer2939141 on Jan 04, 2010

my Husband has suffered from athletes foot for many years. nothing seemed to help, in fact it has now deteriorated into a nail fungus infection. Since using Neem the problem has greatly improved.