Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2803486 on Nov 03, 2008

This product is great. It helps clean your GI tract. I ran out so I am ordering more!!

Neem Neem

Posted by Reviewer1776976 on Oct 25, 2009

Must have daily, this is yet another tonic our body needs.. You won't feel anything outstanding but if you are not getting sick, credit goes to this natural herbal. Best taken with powder in the mouth, swish it with lil water in mouth for 2-3 minutes and slowly swallow bit by bit.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Mar 27, 2009

Neem is great for gum health. Nature's Way is a good product and the price is good. iherb ships FAST!

neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 30, 2010

I bought this product to get rid of a lump but it failed,But I do feel much better

Good Product

Posted by 4856254105172359593 on Apr 24, 2014

I bought this for my boyfriend (Kapha) who has issues with pimples and some skin rashes due to sweat and other issues and since he started taking these Neem pills, most of his skin issues have been kept at bay, no new pimples nor rashes, it has been about 3 weeks now and the effect is really amazing when comparing it to before. I studied Ayurveda so I use and recommend it for Pitta and Kapha people with skin issues.

Control Gout

Posted by 4624305494688120004 on Mar 12, 2015

I have been suffering from Gout for the past 4 years. I decide to try Neem to help me clear my blood, therefore reducing the incidence of gout flare, and I must say that it has definitely helped me a lot. Thank you iherb!

Neem does what it should

Posted by annegoggans on May 18, 2015

Pleased with the quality. It has helped with Lyme recovery especially while on antibiotics along with smilax and yucca.

Great product!

Posted by 5105113934752819172 on Jun 29, 2015

I have been suffering from chronic bladder inflammation and this seems to help. Even yesterday I went swimming in quite cold weather and the pain is not reappearing. So far I am very satisfied. The only issue I have noticed is that the pills are quite difficult to swallow, it feels like they get stuck somewhere in my throat, so it is necessary to to drink loads of water to wash it down.

great value and helps with gout too!

Posted by 5295783387726920839 on Jul 03, 2016

I never knew that a treatment for gout would be this easy, my husband suffers terribly form it and had overnight relief! Great value for the size of this product too.

Great for fungus and tinea

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

Helps clear up fungus and tinea. Works well along with neem oil.