Neem Neem

Posted by Reviewer1776976 on Oct 25, 2009

Must have daily, this is yet another tonic our body needs.. You won't feel anything outstanding but if you are not getting sick, credit goes to this natural herbal. Best taken with powder in the mouth, swish it with lil water in mouth for 2-3 minutes and slowly swallow bit by bit.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Mar 27, 2009

Neem is great for gum health. Nature's Way is a good product and the price is good. iherb ships FAST!

neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 30, 2010

I bought this product to get rid of a lump but it failed,But I do feel much better

Good Product

Posted by 4856254105172359593 on Apr 24, 2014

I bought this for my boyfriend (Kapha) who has issues with pimples and some skin rashes due to sweat and other issues and since he started taking these Neem pills, most of his skin issues have been kept at bay, no new pimples nor rashes, it has been about 3 weeks now and the effect is really amazing when comparing it to before. I studied Ayurveda so I use and recommend it for Pitta and Kapha people with skin issues.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016

I originally started to take Goldenseal for a tooth infection. I'd had a root canal, but the infection was lingering, even after antibiotics. (Goldenseal helped more than the antibiotic, btw) After a week of Goldenseal, I still wasn't confident the infection wouldn't return, so I started taking Neem because I'd read that it is similar to Goldenseal & Echinacea, which I believe is true (and the price of Neem seems to be better as well) Most importantly, though, is the effect that Neem has had on my moderate acne. I've had acne for years, and it got worse over the last year or so. I was starting to have a new breakout right before I started taken Neem. Now, a week later, I haven't had a single new pimple. That's very rare for me. Amazingly, the scars seem to have faded too! I almost went out today without wearing my makeup, which is something I NEVER do, because I believe Neem has helped. I love this herb and would recommend it if you need to detoxify your skin. I've also heard Burdock Root is good for acne, but I haven't tried that. Give Neem a shot! **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.

Neem is best antibiotic

Posted by 4898716772276784502 on Sep 11, 2012

I ordered Nature's way and it is very curative. I had some itchy dry skin and became a dark patch after scratching. It seems to heal after using neem capsules. I recommend them to all.

Neem for Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer3122854 on Jan 05, 2011

I take neem to help control my plaque psoriasis. It is good product at good price = I recommend Neem if you are looking for alternative medicine to some of the products can have serious side effects. Need to take Neem product with or after eating.

make my skin better

Posted by Reviewer2638572 on Mar 28, 2011

i use this product half month, my skin looks better,

Neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer1088457 on Jan 28, 2010

They are good. I have been taking them for a very long time

supply of Neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer2422408 on May 08, 2009

The whole transaction was handled in a professional manner.The price of the product was extremely competitive.The ordering process was easy to execute.The product was delivered in an extremely quick time.Communication from the company was excellent.I was very satisfied with the whole process.