Miracle herb

Posted by Reviewer1885464 on Jul 01, 2011

Not only does it clear acne, it also is being researched for cancer. It is used in India as a form of birth control for both man and woman. Nature's way as the strongest dose for the cheapest price. Love it!

neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 30, 2010

I bought this product to get rid of a lump but it failed,But I do feel much better

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Mar 27, 2009

Neem is great for gum health. Nature's Way is a good product and the price is good. iherb ships FAST!

Neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer1088457 on Jan 28, 2010

They are good. I have been taking them for a very long time

supply of Neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer2422408 on May 08, 2009

The whole transaction was handled in a professional manner.The price of the product was extremely competitive.The ordering process was easy to execute.The product was delivered in an extremely quick time.Communication from the company was excellent.I was very satisfied with the whole process.

Neem is best antibiotic

Posted by 4898716772276784502 on Sep 11, 2012

I ordered Nature's way and it is very curative. I had some itchy dry skin and became a dark patch after scratching. It seems to heal after using neem capsules. I recommend them to all.

Good Product

Posted by 4856254105172359593 on Apr 24, 2014

I bought this for my boyfriend (Kapha) who has issues with pimples and some skin rashes due to sweat and other issues and since he started taking these Neem pills, most of his skin issues have been kept at bay, no new pimples nor rashes, it has been about 3 weeks now and the effect is really amazing when comparing it to before. I studied Ayurveda so I use and recommend it for Pitta and Kapha people with skin issues.

hope

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 01, 2012

I have bought it with another neem products for my grand mom. I know that vitamins don't give a fast effect. So I hope it can help her as a good option for detoxifying and clearing her skin.

Neem is the best

Posted by Reviewer2457352 on Dec 12, 2007

This stuff is great does so many good things for your body I can't list them all.

Natures Way Neem

Posted by Reviewer3041492 on Feb 07, 2008

I read some interesting stuff about this, so I thought I would try a bottle. Not sure if I will reorder. Maybe on occasion, just because it's good to do.