love it

Posted by 5170006353935961977 on Dec 14, 2015

it's really helping me with psoriasis. i really recommend it.

Neem is best antibiotic

Posted by 4898716772276784502 on Sep 11, 2012

I ordered Nature's way and it is very curative. I had some itchy dry skin and became a dark patch after scratching. It seems to heal after using neem capsules. I recommend them to all.

Neem for Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer3122854 on Jan 05, 2011

I take neem to help control my plaque psoriasis. It is good product at good price = I recommend Neem if you are looking for alternative medicine to some of the products can have serious side effects. Need to take Neem product with or after eating.

make my skin better

Posted by Reviewer2638572 on Mar 28, 2011

i use this product half month, my skin looks better,

Neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer1088457 on Jan 28, 2010

They are good. I have been taking them for a very long time

supply of Neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer2422408 on May 08, 2009

The whole transaction was handled in a professional manner.The price of the product was extremely competitive.The ordering process was easy to execute.The product was delivered in an extremely quick time.Communication from the company was excellent.I was very satisfied with the whole process.

hope

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 01, 2012

I have bought it with another neem products for my grand mom. I know that vitamins don't give a fast effect. So I hope it can help her as a good option for detoxifying and clearing her skin.

Neem is the best

Posted by Reviewer2457352 on Dec 12, 2007

This stuff is great does so many good things for your body I can't list them all.

Excelente producto

Posted by Reviewer2277782 on Aug 03, 2008

Estoy feliz de haber encontrado Nature's Way, Neem Leaves en iHerb.com, es un excelente producto. Yo vivo en Minneapolis, MN y, mi madre, que vive en Tamaulipas, Mexico, tiene un arbol de Neen y ella hace Te con las hojas y siempre me ha recomendado el Neem. Por eso estoy feliz de haber encontrado las capsulas en iHerb.com a muy buen precio. Felicito a iHerb.com por el excelente servicio y por la amplia variedad de productos que ofrecen. Ya he recomendado a mis amistades Nature's Way, Neem Leaves y el sitio web. Gracias por el excelente servicio y la seriedad y profesionalismo con que atienden al cliente. Rigoberto Castro Minneapolis, MN

Natures Way Neem

Posted by Reviewer3041492 on Feb 07, 2008

I read some interesting stuff about this, so I thought I would try a bottle. Not sure if I will reorder. Maybe on occasion, just because it's good to do.