incredible

Posted by Reviewer2985679 on Aug 05, 2010

im taking nature's way's neem leaves and nettle and can say they really helped me. but don't take any herb on an empty stomach

Nature's Way, Neem Leaves, Certified 475 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Sep 20, 2010

Great!^^

for our strong

Posted by 5326260660595539622 on May 02, 2014

it is great for skin

Nature's Way Neem leaves

Posted by 5722972517349406728 on Sep 19, 2014

Have used this product from a different brand first time using Nature's Way, generally this product has been very effective in diabetes control and my wife has seen improvement in her skin condition.

great product!

Posted by 5590451235219845222 on Oct 16, 2014

I have been using this capsules in combination with NOW foods immune review capsules for some time now. I usually get very sick by this time of the year but Im steal healthy, not a single sign of cold or flu and yet Im under tremendous stress from both my last semester in nursing school and work as well as my home life. I do feel that this capsules have improved my immune system. Will defenetly keep purshasing them.

Control Gout

Posted by 4624305494688120004 on Mar 12, 2015

I have been suffering from Gout for the past 4 years. I decide to try Neem to help me clear my blood, therefore reducing the incidence of gout flare, and I must say that it has definitely helped me a lot. Thank you iherb!

Neem does what it should

Posted by annegoggans on May 18, 2015

Pleased with the quality. It has helped with Lyme recovery especially while on antibiotics along with smilax and yucca.

Great product!

Posted by 5105113934752819172 on Jun 29, 2015

I have been suffering from chronic bladder inflammation and this seems to help. Even yesterday I went swimming in quite cold weather and the pain is not reappearing. So far I am very satisfied. The only issue I have noticed is that the pills are quite difficult to swallow, it feels like they get stuck somewhere in my throat, so it is necessary to to drink loads of water to wash it down.

Helped Acne

Posted by 5176054700644276157 on Sep 02, 2015

Healed and prevented severe Acne

Great for fungus and tinea

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

Helps clear up fungus and tinea. Works well along with neem oil.