Neem for Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer3122854 on Jan 05, 2011

I take neem to help control my plaque psoriasis. It is good product at good price = I recommend Neem if you are looking for alternative medicine to some of the products can have serious side effects. Need to take Neem product with or after eating.

like it!

Posted by jesuszqueen on Dec 21, 2010

Neem is an excellent herb whether in leaf form internally and also the oil for skin issues is amazing! This supplement here I believe helps kill any type of infection. It wards off sickness & is helping an ear situation I've had with chronic infection. I've been taking it regularly & it's helped.

Nature's Way Neem Leaves

Posted by Reviewer1730785 on Nov 30, 2010

Great Product!

Neem for life

Posted by Reviewer1351306 on Nov 03, 2010

I have been taken this for a year now and would say I would continue taking neem for life! There is a number of benefits of taking neem but the most visible effects would be in relation to odour – any type of bodily odour as well as bleeding gums. My gums just stopped bleeding and I think this has much to do with neem! Neem is just amazing and of course this particular make is well worth considering – it is reliable and a good value for money – I would keep buying this brand and product!

Neem pills

Posted by Reviewer2630975 on Sep 22, 2010

the pills have helped my daughter with her eczema problem. she stop being so itchy and her spots are clearing up. she loves the pill, we are lucky we finally found a good remedy for her eczema. its so hard to find something so good. but we are so happy we finally did.

Nature's Way, Neem Leaves, Certified 475 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Sep 20, 2010

Great!^^

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2701422 on Aug 30, 2010

I like the capsules because it is an easy way to take neem orally. I would recommend this product if you can't bear the neem oil triple potency. The oil works better, noticeable difference in my psoriasis in just a couple days, with the oil.

neem

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Aug 22, 2010

ok

incredible

Posted by Reviewer2985679 on Aug 05, 2010

im taking nature's way's neem leaves and nettle and can say they really helped me. but don't take any herb on an empty stomach

neem tablets

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Jul 29, 2010

very happy with them,l bought them for my kids skin problems,one son has pimples and the other has ecsema he has had it for along time with no success,l,ve also learnt that it helps control higher sugar levels too in diabetes,l,lll have to say its helping in that as well,l ordered the salve,these tablets and are waiting on the soap to arrive,l,m very happy with the product and want to hit it in all directions.