Natural Antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Mar 05, 2010

I am using the Neem as a more affordible alternative to other natural antibiotics like Echinacia, Goldenseal, mushrooms, etc. I think it stacks up well. And evidently is a broad spectrum herb. It's been used in India for hundreds of yrs as it is a common little tree.

Using this as an adjunct in

Posted by Reviewer1698215 on Aug 26, 2008

a hospital-induced kidney infection which has been resistant to antibiotics. There may have been a decrease in the infection load; I am not sure.

Neem is the best

Posted by Reviewer2457352 on Dec 12, 2007

This stuff is great does so many good things for your body I can't list them all.

Excelente producto

Posted by Reviewer2277782 on Aug 03, 2008

Estoy feliz de haber encontrado Nature's Way, Neem Leaves en iHerb.com, es un excelente producto. Yo vivo en Minneapolis, MN y, mi madre, que vive en Tamaulipas, Mexico, tiene un arbol de Neen y ella hace Te con las hojas y siempre me ha recomendado el Neem. Por eso estoy feliz de haber encontrado las capsulas en iHerb.com a muy buen precio. Felicito a iHerb.com por el excelente servicio y por la amplia variedad de productos que ofrecen. Ya he recomendado a mis amistades Nature's Way, Neem Leaves y el sitio web. Gracias por el excelente servicio y la seriedad y profesionalismo con que atienden al cliente. Rigoberto Castro Minneapolis, MN

May assist with regularity

Posted by Reviewer1737667 on Jan 21, 2011

Have been taking these capsules for about 2-3 weeks now. It is possible they are assisting me with regularity. Hopefully over time this along with a Neem skin salve will ease my skin problems a lot. Neem has so many reputed benefits and some may be subtle, too.

Natures Way Neem

Posted by Reviewer3041492 on Feb 07, 2008

I read some interesting stuff about this, so I thought I would try a bottle. Not sure if I will reorder. Maybe on occasion, just because it's good to do.

skin rashes & flaking

Posted by Reviewer1404095 on Mar 06, 2010

works well on scaley skin patches

neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Mar 08, 2010

I use neem oil, and shampoo for my dog. my husband wanted to take neem capcels.can't tell how it is working for him, but we always get great service from iherb.

havent tried yet

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Apr 18, 2009

I bought this for its immune system boosting properties for when I travel to the tropics for protection from mosquito born diseases

Neem