good product!

Posted by Reviewer3309577 on Sep 07, 2009

overall i felt good while using it. Except that I used to sweat a lot and it used to rash my skin a bit. It worked as a good diuretic for me. I recommend this for people with hairloss as my hairloss got totally cured with this product.

Stops sneezing/hay fever

Posted by Reviewer1770859 on Jun 17, 2009

Fantastic product. 2 caps stops sneezing attacks within 15 minutes or so.

Great on Salads!

Posted by Reviewer2409123 on Jan 13, 2012

This is a wonderful addition to salads. I just open the capsule and pour it over salads and it give it a great flavor as well as adding nutrition.

Even Better Than Anticipated!

Posted by Reviewer1705579 on Jan 02, 2009

I have terrible indoor/outdoor allergies. I used Zertec alone and it helped a little in the day to day, but not when I am exposed to heavy-duty allergens. I went home to my parent's family farm for Christmas break and expected to be miserable. I brought Nettle with, and used it in conjunction with Quercetin and Zertec, and I was allergy free for the entire three weeks I was home. I recommend this product.

For increasing Calcium naturally

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Feb 22, 2009

In addition to its calming effect, helping to reduce inflammation, and usefulness for Allergies, I take nettle in place of calcium supplement. I am a 46 year old female who does not take calcium supplement or dairy but taking nettle herb has kept my calcium levels nicely in the reference range!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Jun 06, 2012

I take nettle for iron and to help bring down inflammation in my lungs due to asthma that I used to have. These are great quality, same as Dr. Christophers. My only complaint is that they don't come in v-caps.

great for sinus problems!!

Posted by Reviewer3331279 on Mar 04, 2009

I love this product! I use this and olive leaf extract to keep my sinus congestion (which gen would lead to an asthma flairup)in tack. Thank god i have not had an asthma attack in 2 years!!...to where as before i was taking all kind of asthma meds and nasal steroids and paying alot for meds and md bills that were NOT HELPING! God bless iherb!i feel so fortunate to have found them .They offer GREAT prices and i LOVE THAT YOU CAN READ THE TESTIMONIALS OF THE PRODUCTS AND THERE USES!

Happy with results

Posted by Reviewer2154526 on Apr 27, 2011

Haven't had to take any OTC allergy medication at all since starting the Nettle. Very pleased.

flares up seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by Reviewer1078080 on Feb 03, 2014

I've read the reviews of people using Nettle Leaf for allergies. I have seborrheic dermatitis (rash, itching, scaling around mouth, eyebrows, scalp) that flares up when I eat fast carbs. I suppress it with anti-histamines. I was hoping Nettle Leaf will have similar effect but the moment I took two capsules, my dermatitis instantly flared up leading to new rash which takes 1.5 weeks to heal. That is no surprise since Nettle Leaf contains Histamine which is the trigger body chemical for my rashes. It may work for other allergies by making the body less responsive to Histamine but definitely avoid for dermatitis, psoriasis, or eczema. Nettle root had similar negative effect on my dermatitis.

Potency is good

Posted by Scientist on Jun 25, 2012

These are great for hay fever and seasonal allergies in spring and summer where all the pollen is out. Note that it may lower blood pressure a little (which can be good or bad or neither). Stinging Nettle is different from other nettles and it seems to be very useful in many ways to middle aged to older men in the south east United States.