Nature's Way, Niacin, 100 mg, 100 Capsules

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1547282 From Texas on Jan 18, 2010

I use both the flushing and non-flushing niacin to keep my cholesterol down and also to alleviate sinus congestion and inner ear imbalances that cause dizzyness. Helps the blood flow to the skin and all organs, thereby keeping them healthier. The redness and itchiness doesn't last long (30 to 60 minutes)and keeps the skin young and beautiful.

Excellent Quality Niacin

Posted by Reviewer2166233 From Michigan on Oct 22, 2007

This is the best quality Niacin, along with Twinlab. How can I tell -- the "flush" factor after taking 200 mg is strong, meaning it is potent.

Niacin

Posted by Reviewer3244249 From California on Oct 05, 2008

Works well. Gives a good "kick". Good strong potency.

Nature's Way niacin , Nicotinic Acid 1oo mg caps

Posted by Reviewer1060050 From Puerto Rico on Jun 29, 2010

Very good. I like the fact that they are capsules as then if i feel it neccessary i can take the capules apart and put directly in my mouth with a little water and hold it there for a little. I have trouble swollewing at times. i take it on a regular basis along with Doctor's Best Nattokinesse. and have for over 2 years for the blood thinning/cloting.

Overmethylation preventer.

Posted by BetterHealthSeeker From Japan on Nov 13, 2013

I have been "sick" for more than 20 years and after a load amount of surveys, experiments and tests, I suspected I might have undermethylation. So I ordered methylating supplements and also Niacin as well so that when I overmethylate, I would have the "antidote". When I really got overmethylated, I took 1 cap and 30 minutes later I felt better. I made sure to take it after meal, and I did not get any flush. Oh, the delivery system is superb. I live in Japan and my orders arrived in 5 days. Thnaks iHerb.