Excellent Quality Niacin

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Oct 22, 2007

This is the best quality Niacin, along with Twinlab. How can I tell -- the "flush" factor after taking 200 mg is strong, meaning it is potent.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 18, 2010

I use both the flushing and non-flushing niacin to keep my cholesterol down and also to alleviate sinus congestion and inner ear imbalances that cause dizzyness. Helps the blood flow to the skin and all organs, thereby keeping them healthier. The redness and itchiness doesn't last long (30 to 60 minutes)and keeps the skin young and beautiful.

Overmethylation preventer.

Posted by BetterHealthSeeker on Nov 13, 2013

I have been "sick" for more than 20 years and after a load amount of surveys, experiments and tests, I suspected I might have undermethylation. So I ordered methylating supplements and also Niacin as well so that when I overmethylate, I would have the "antidote". When I really got overmethylated, I took 1 cap and 30 minutes later I felt better. I made sure to take it after meal, and I did not get any flush. Oh, the delivery system is superb. I live in Japan and my orders arrived in 5 days. Thnaks iHerb.

Niacin

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 05, 2008

Works well. Gives a good "kick". Good strong potency.

Yep, it's niacin

Posted by 4758919319177831406 on Nov 08, 2014

I took these to help me with my elevated cholesterol levels. I used these 100mg capsules to hep be slowly build up my tolerance to flushing. I started taking another brand 50mg tablets for a few days, then these 100mg capsules for a week, then using these, I increased by 100mg over each week or two. I"m now up to 700mg per day, with very little flush. And, my last test showed that my cholesterol levels are actually improving, which is really cool.(When I get to 1g, I'll repost with results!) NOTE: Once I got to 500mg, I switched to over the counter Niaspan (extended release niacin @ 500mg per tablet.) Now, I'm using one 500mg ER tab with these to try and get my tolerance up to the 1g mark per day, and then I'll stop. Taking with food definitely helps reduce flushing. Stagger the times you take them throughout the day. Good stuff. The cost is quite good.

Nature's Way niacin , Nicotinic Acid 1oo mg caps

Posted by Reviewer1060050 on Jun 29, 2010

Very good. I like the fact that they are capsules as then if i feel it neccessary i can take the capules apart and put directly in my mouth with a little water and hold it there for a little. I have trouble swollewing at times. i take it on a regular basis along with Doctor's Best Nattokinesse. and have for over 2 years for the blood thinning/cloting.

For cholesterol and blood circulation

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 10, 2014

This is the dose you need to start off with, at 100mg so the flush isn't too alarming. Take at bedtime so you hopefully miss the flush totally. Non flush niacin is not going to help. Build up to at least 500mg per bed time.

horrible

Posted by Reviewer1453811 on Jul 23, 2008

I had an allergic attack. My heart rate went to 170. I had to go to the hospital. I will mention that I did take the Niacin w/ out food. I am not sure if that would've made a difference for me...I would first consult doctor or take small sample size first to see how you would react. Niacin has helped my brother w/ lowering Cholesterol.

This improves

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 06, 2008

circulation a lot.

Matt - Sydney Australia

Posted by Reviewer2511432 on Aug 17, 2010

Ordered on a Friday afternoon and shipment arrived on Monday with standard shipping to Sydney, Australia. So much cheaper than buying here.