Nature's Way, Niacin, 100 mg, 100 Capsules

Excellent Quality Niacin

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Oct 22, 2007

This is the best quality Niacin, along with Twinlab. How can I tell -- the "flush" factor after taking 200 mg is strong, meaning it is potent.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 18, 2010

I use both the flushing and non-flushing niacin to keep my cholesterol down and also to alleviate sinus congestion and inner ear imbalances that cause dizzyness. Helps the blood flow to the skin and all organs, thereby keeping them healthier. The redness and itchiness doesn't last long (30 to 60 minutes)and keeps the skin young and beautiful.

Niacin

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 05, 2008

Works well. Gives a good "kick". Good strong potency.

Overmethylation preventer.

Posted by BetterHealthSeeker on Nov 13, 2013

I have been "sick" for more than 20 years and after a load amount of surveys, experiments and tests, I suspected I might have undermethylation. So I ordered methylating supplements and also Niacin as well so that when I overmethylate, I would have the "antidote". When I really got overmethylated, I took 1 cap and 30 minutes later I felt better. I made sure to take it after meal, and I did not get any flush. Oh, the delivery system is superb. I live in Japan and my orders arrived in 5 days. Thnaks iHerb.

Yep, it's niacin

Posted by 4758919319177831406 on Nov 08, 2014

I took these to help me with my elevated cholesterol levels. I used these 100mg capsules to hep be slowly build up my tolerance to flushing. I started taking another brand 50mg tablets for a few days, then these 100mg capsules for a week, then using these, I increased by 100mg over each week or two. I"m now up to 700mg per day, with very little flush. And, my last test showed that my cholesterol levels are actually improving, which is really cool.(When I get to 1g, I'll repost with results!) NOTE: Once I got to 500mg, I switched to over the counter Niaspan (extended release niacin @ 500mg per tablet.) Now, I'm using one 500mg ER tab with these to try and get my tolerance up to the 1g mark per day, and then I'll stop. Taking with food definitely helps reduce flushing. Stagger the times you take them throughout the day. Good stuff. The cost is quite good.