10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, Niacinamide, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer1516624 on Jan 24, 2009

It helps me stabilize my weight at 160Lbs without exercise. I get about 2hrs of mental alertness when taken with little or no food.

Works just as well other brands

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on May 25, 2009

I love the effects Niacinamide on my 6 year old child with autism. I open a capsule and put 1/4 of it in his juice. It seems to help with his bacterial load and keeps his anxiety down and improves his mood.

Niacinamide

Posted by Reviewer1960619 on Sep 01, 2009

for use in mild schizophrenia - could be called a life saver.

fbs

Posted by Reviewer2558795 on Jan 18, 2009

I didn't realize how much this niacinamide helped until I ran out. I take several other things for my hip pain (end-stage osteoarthritis)and didn't think running out of niacinamide would matter. It does!

WEIGHT LOSS!

Posted by HealthyAndHappy on Feb 04, 2014

I didn't notice any difference in anxiety reduction- which was why I bought it. What I did find was that I lost weight without changing anything else! I was taking the niacinimide 3 x a day. This began to worsen my insomnia, so I just lowered the dose to 1 or 2 a day and it keeps weight off without doing anything else and lower dose does not affect my sleep. Update: I don't take this regularly, just when I feel weight creeping back on and the weight just falls off. It really works!